cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [Issue NOT Resolved for me! ] I have NOT been able to text for more than 12 days

Save files then do a factory reset. Worked for me.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: [Issue NOT Resolved for me! ] I have NOT been able to text for more than 12 days

Yes I am, But based on Tech support comment , They are still looking for root cause and it may happens again anytime to anyone

Factory Reset did not help me. (I did). It is system issue. and not individual phone issue. Actually mine resolved without rebooting my phone

@JoeBush  thank you for the suggestion - I have already tried that, still dropping calls...

Is anyone still experiencing dropped calls?

It was really bad for me about a month ago and I ported to another carrier, wondering if they have fixed the issue.  Thanks,

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chrism I think the problem has been resolved. 

Yes I'm still getting them from time to time, but not as bad as before which was several dropped calls in one conversation. And that was with another PM user.

Thanks

@JoeBush wrote:

Yes I'm still getting them from time to time, but not as bad as before which was several dropped calls in one conversation. And that was with another PM user.

Thanks for the reply, I'm not going to switch back.  It was really bad for me, wasn't worth saving a few $ per month.

An update was provided that a specific plan was directly affected, and has been resolved.

Your plan may have been one of those directly affected.  You can try again if you wish.  I've been here for 3 years, without any major issues.

Thanks. I'll keep an ear out for any dropped calls if they do occur.