cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: [Issue NOT Resolved for me! ] I have NOT been able to text for more than 12 days

They do not response to any of my Private Email, Even when I asked them to give me the credit and I will leave PM. I have two opened tickets and ask for update and no response. Response to one of my ticket indicate I have to wait 24 to 72 hours and it is already passed more than a week. Moderators are neither helpful nor useful.
Mia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [Issue NOT Resolved for me! ] I have NOT been able to text for more than 12 days

I asked for a refund as well...and they just emailed me back and told me (quoted text from the email):

Sorry to hear you're leaving Smiley Sad

Public Mobile is a prepaid company so there are no refunds. It is listed in our terms and conditions that you can also check out at the link below:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/pdfs/Public_Mobile_Terms_of_Service.pdf

Anna,

Public Mobile Moderator

THIS IS VERY VERY UPSETTING THAT THEY DON'T STAND UP FOR THEIR SERVICES!!!  They didn't even offer to send out new sim cards, or give a credit for the time and frustration being caused by this service issue. They blamed my phone, and my sim, then when I asked for a refund and I would go else where that was the email I got.

I can't afford to switch without the refund...so thank you public mobile for screwing me over!!!

I did ask for a refund and compensation as well. This the email that I got: Public Mobile will not be liable to you for any expenses arising out of or in connection with the use or failure of the service... LOL
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Arman, @Mia, don't waste any more time with refund requests to Public Mobile.

It's better to open a formal complaint with CCTS and request the refund there. It's much more productive and very simple to do.

Public Mobile won't issue refunds until CCTS forces them to do so.

I already have filed a formal complain with CCTS. Next step is write an email to "gopublic@cbc.ca" and they will start investigation and this would be on cbc news as well. PM should treat all the customers fairly or quit this business. I recommend you to write an email to gopublic@cbc.ca.

I am continuing to experience dropped calls, this issue is still not resolved....

I think we all with or without drop call should open a ticket for PM.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Arman  If everyone opened a ticket, even those without problems, all that would do is make the backlog of moderator response times even worse...

what is you suggestion beyond Do Noting and waiting?

@Armanare you able to text yet?