cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [Resolution In Progress] Dropped calls issue

Reasonable prices do not justify the poor service:

Dropped calls today at 11:55 a.m., 1:15 p.m., 1:40 p.m., 1:45 p.m., 1:46 p.m., 1:47 p.m. (Alberta).

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same thing again today. Dropped calls at 3:26, 3:33, 3:39 and 3:40. when is this going to be fixed? I'm paying for your service and not getting it. We should be credited. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

More dropped calls again today 12:05, 1:19, 1:30. Gave up and switched over to facetime audio. 

please provide an update PM

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Oh heck no Smiley Sad Here I've been thinking that maybe it was my phone that was the issue and now I find out it's the carrier? AND it's been going on for weeks AND is still not resolved AND no response today from PM?

NOT HAPPY PUBLIC MOBILE....if not resolved by tomorrow I will be switching carriers! Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Kiki wrote:

Oh heck no Smiley Sad Here I've been thinking that maybe it was my phone that was the issue and now I find out it's the carrier? AND it's been going on for weeks AND is still not resolved AND no response today from PM?

NOT HAPPY PUBLIC MOBILE....if not resolved by tomorrow I will be switching carriers! Smiley Sad

Here's a link to send a message to the PM moderators. Click this to message them.

Highlighted

Ligne a toujours coupé durant la conversation.

Bonjour,
Je suis une cliente depuis des années.
Depuis environ un mois,  je ne suis pas contente qu'à chaque fois je suis au téléphone en conversation, alors le ligne a toujours coupé. ça perte beaucoup intérêt.
SVP veuillez corriger  Merci bien
Highlighted

This reminds me of times when I used to get a cheap web hosting and the server would constantly go up and down. 

Even though some users have reported they never had an issue with Telus, I would honestly never go with Telus or Koodo just based on this experience. 

Highlighted

Re: Important Service Update

I've had at least one dropped call every day since I switched to Public Mobile.

A call from my Mom dropped after about 5 minutes today, at 11AM Pacific time.  I'm in a residential area with (I would say with near certainty) very light useage.

Sorry to say, but my overall service rating of Public Mobile thus far: 1/10.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hairbag1 Thank you for the link the direct message the moderators, I sent them this:

"I understand that the service is cheap, and I've been a customer for years and put my whole family on PM and had been happy with it up until now....but this is too much...dropped calls of this frequency and for this length of time are not acceptable. If not resolved by tomorrow, I will be forced to switch carriers, as I require a reliable phone line. Beyond that...this is a huge safety issue...what if someone was trying to call 911? "

Highlighted

Why is this happening, is this also happening to Telus or Koodo customers?

I was led to believe that my traffic was entirely on the Telus network, is that false and some of my traffic is going over PM's infrastructure?