cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Resolution In Progress] Dropped calls issue

@will13am wrote:

So much for a solution.  Back to the drawing board.  

Prepare for a boatload of Community complaints tomorrow !!

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My fiancé and I are both with PM. We’ve been experiencing a lot of dropped calls over the past couple of weeks. Yesterday we had 3 dropped calls at 4:15, 4:21, 4:39. 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@biosh0ck3d wrote:

Having an issue where my iphone x keeps on restarting when on phone call. is anyone else having this issue? 

There was an issue with iOS 12 that was causing that to occur. I recall seeing a post about that a few days ago on I believe Reddit. There are a few fixes you can try, some of them more drastic than others. I don't have the solution link available at the moment, but there were 5 or 6 things they suggested trying.

Edit: https://www.ikream.com/2019/05/how-to-fix-your-apple-iphone-x-that-suddenly-keeps-restarting-by-itse...

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I really am starting to wonder if they know what they are doing and if their will ever be a proper solution. This is getting ridiculous where the calls are being dropped at different times. My longest call lasted 20 mins then was 10 mins and 6 mins.

Please resolve this issue soon. It really is not good service that PM is proving. We are all good paying customers and deserve a better service then this.

Highlighted

It has been a while now.  Wondering if they can find the fix yet.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Was this really fixed by 12 PM yesterday? I had 4 dropped calls during a conference call after that. Embarassing.

06/05/2019 4:01Outgoing Call416 ...800377 ...ONTARIONANP area0:07:03 Minutes$0.00
06/05/2019 3:47Outgoing Call416 ...800377 ...ONTARIONANP area0:14:03 Minutes$0.00
06/05/2019 3:38Outgoing Call

800377 ...ONTARIONANP area0:09:03 Minutes$0.00
Highlighted

Everybody I talked to says it's embarrassing. 

Highlighted

12:00 PM ET - May 6, 2019

"We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience. We will provide an update first thing tomorrow morning.

-Public Mobile Community team"

Hey PM, Sitting here at 9:19am on May 7th PDT, wondering where the "first thing tomorrow morning" update is...

PM is being very quiet about this disaster.

Highlighted

Hawaiian time. Still early there