cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
softech
Mayor / Maire

Re: Introducing "Customer Support Agent"

@mitchnet12   Yes, I think it's good to file the complaints with your service related issue.    Let us know how it turns out. 

chainsawcowboy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Anyone else get some crypto-currency spam in their message box? Anyhow I noticed they are still called moderators when you report the spam. I guess they forgot about that section.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@chainsawcowboy wrote:

Anyone else get some crypto-currency spam in their message box? Anyhow I noticed they are still called moderators when you report the spam. I guess they forgot about that section.

Spam from Community inbox?  yes, I got them too.  nothing much to do. This is an open forum, they can register and send the spam.  PM will suspend those accounts after we reported them.. but those spammers going to logon only once, send the message and they will never come back.. and when they come back , they create more new accounts..

Cats and mice.. 

halendeng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is a great news! Customer Support Agent (CSA)  sounds more approachable than Moderator!

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Well this is new well to me at least. Good to see this change it will make it a little less confusing for new customers.

Jamietries
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help

my phone sim is locked

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@Jamietries 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Jamietries : What exact message are you getting? What have you been trying to do?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jamietries 

Do you have this screen? If so the default pin # is 1234 but only try that once......

Screenshot_20210827-130125.png

Seanboyd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why am I going through so much data that not I haven't been able to talk with anyone and using my data try to deal with you ?? I am not happy with my service at all 

Need Help? Let's chat.