cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Re: Introducing "Customer Support Agent"

@DebbyL wrote:

how long does it take to get an answer from Customer Support agent? I submitted a ticket yesterday.

thanks for any help.

@DebbyL 

Officially, up to 48 hours, then the ticket closes...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/moderator-hours-of-operation

If you want to response to the latest communication of your ticket, go ahead, you may get some movement.

DebbyL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Go ahead? Ask again? I did send another message saying I need a response...

Is that what you mean? Or fill in another ticket?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DebbyL wrote:

Go ahead? Ask again? I did send another message saying I need a response...

Is that what you mean? Or fill in another ticket?

@DebbyL 

Yes, just responding to the ticket that is open should hopefully prompt some action.

DebbyL

Thanks, I did that.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@DebbyL seems like there are quiet many cases since last week and they are still trying to clear the backlog.   Reply the message again if you got one from them, or open another ticket.  Hang on to it, they will get back to you soon. 

BTW, what is the issue?  any chance we might be able to help?

DebbyL

Thanks,

I need them to approve a 'return' of a phone I bought. It's very small & I would like to order the larger one.  There should be no problem, as it is within the month return policy.

I see the other phones are disappearing quickly & don't want to miss my chance to buy the one I have my eyes set on. LOL.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@DebbyL 

Send a follow up private message with your name, mailing address and order# for them to send you a prepaid shipping return envelope. If you are within the 30 day "hassle free" return time frame you can go ahead and order the new phone or wait another day or two to get back to you.

dhs1000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I change my plan from $25/month to $15/month on my next pay cycle, will I lose the data and Long Distance gift from last Christmas?

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@dhs1000 : No.

Need Help? Let's chat.