Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing "Customer Support Agent"

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

We have some exciting news to share with you all! 🎉

As some of you may know, the Public Mobile team has been working hard to rebrand our Moderator Team. We want to thank you for your feedback, in the Moderator Term Change Survey - the results are in…

Starting August 5, 2021, Customer Support Agent (CSA) will replace the title “Moderator” across the Public Mobile. To private message an agent, search for CS_Agent in the ‘Send to’ box. For more information on how to contact an agent, click here. 

Please note the re-branding of our moderator team > Customer Support Agent is limited to only the title, all roles and responsibilities will remain the same.

Our goal was to transform their title into one that compliments all the support they provide to our customers day in and day out. Our agents are your direct line of contact when you submit a ticket. Hopefully, with this title change, we’ll also reduce some of the confusion around how support works at Public. 

We appreciate all your feedback and support on this meaningful initiative. Our team looks forward to the continued support of our beloved Community. Stay tuned for more to come! 🙂 

Thank you.

- Public Mobile Team 

135 REPLIES 135

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

Surprisingly I see there is absolutely no fanfare on the overhaul of the private messaging system. Further exploration will yeild more queries to functionality......I do like the search option for members although having the usernames visible rather than just the avatar at first glance would make instant recognition of the sender of messages more convenient. 😃

@darlicious : Old news. Already being talked about over here. I think it's incomplete. The spacing on the left is all around bad. There should be a checkbox to the left. Maybe different on different browsers or device.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Great to hear PM has finally updated the title of their customer service employees to be more in line with industry standards and less confusing customers to understand their role.

Surprisingly I see there is absolutely no fanfare on the overhaul of the private messaging system. Further exploration will yeild more queries to functionality......I do like the search option for members although having the usernames visible rather than just the avatar at first glance would make instant recognition of the sender of messages more convenient. Now I feel as though our avatars divide us into kingdoms of the avatar world seemingly making your avatar choice now an identifying classification.🤔

I guess I'll have to put a call out to all of the members of the community currently in the pink fire hydrant gang to contemplate our next move..... Former pink fire hydrant gang members who have defected to gangs or factions such as the chemistry beakers, floating bikinis, one world's, gift boxers and the light bulbs💡 (aka the "eureka's) can repledge allegiance at anytime......and just a heads up the maple leafs out there your chances of rasing the cup🏆in your community this year are little to none! Lol!😃

So....can Simon be called the Customer Support Deputy. Kinda like a Barney Fife.

Yeah something that finally makes sense. Glad this change is now implemented!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The option to create a 'New Message' is not intuitive.

The drop-down on the left gives the option of 'Inbox & Sent' and it's only the icon on the right — highlighted with a red circle in the snapshot attached — that brings up the 'New Message' as a pop-up. 
New Message.jpg

Wonder if adding a 'New Message' in the drop-down option would make it more intuitive. 

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pm-smayer97 : I can think of several fakes on the new name.

Are there any in the wild?

I see one... @CSA 

@CS_Agent   This user should be renamed or removed from the forum!

@Anonymous wrote:

Are there any in the wild?

There STILL are on 'Moderator'.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

At least now this title is familiar to the ear of the average man. We are on the right path!

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Spot on! A welcome and necessary change. 👍

Anonymous
Not applicable

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

This should also be ANOTHER opportunity to remove the other "Moderator" copycat entries that STILL exist in this forum, as this still poses a HUGE security risk!

I have raised this to the @moderator_team, now @CS_Agent  before multiple times and STILL this has not been corrected.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

this is an interesting post.. it was up in the morning and got pull down after 5 or 10 mins.. glad it is back.. and the title change is now Official 

So, the service we get will be upgraded together with this title upgrade?  

Bravo to all  CS_Agent!!!

t_p
Mayor / Maire

Good thing they are not called "Ambassadors". Man, hate that title!🙄

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I've always felt that the moderator title caused unnecessary confusion for customers looking for account assistance.  Hopefully, the CSA title will make it clearer.  Thanks to PM for making this improvement.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It Is great that PM is listening to feedback and making changes.

Need Help? Let's chat.