cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Introducing all new Referral Codes!

If you did not get the code via SMS you can log on to your account to see it. I tried texting 'Offer' back to 5131 but nothing so far.

But if you have promo texts blocked and do not visit various forums, you likely will not be aware of this - unless you happen to log into your account and happen to notice it.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

In general, this is a great move and the implemetation is fine.  

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yayyy i love that I don't have to share my cell number to referral.  Good Job PM!!!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a limit on codes? Like what happens if your bill is like $15 a month but you can get like 20 members in your family to sign up. Would I have a $5 extra bonus added to my account every month?

Mayor / Maire

@blessme4k wrote:

Is there a limit on codes? Like what happens if your bill is like $15 a month but you can get like 20 members in your family to sign up. Would I have a $5 extra bonus added to my account every month?

It accumulates. You just can't convert it to real cash money. Some people have high Available Funds in their account. With that they can get free service for years.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh that's amazing. As long as it adds up.

Mayor / Maire

My reaction to this announcement is meh Cat Indifferent

I fail to see how you can have a LEGIT referal who does not know your phone number

Seems this will only benefit people to spam codes to random strangers really

Oracle

@kav2001c wrote:

I fail to see how you can have a LEGIT referal who does not know your phone number

Haters gonna hate.  Koodo uses referral link, always has.  Why is a referral less legit now? 

Oracle

@kav2001c wrote:

I see this as Public Mobile expanding their referrals from Friends and Family and opening it up to grow their business without selling out current members privacy to do so.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

And you gonna tell me those Koodo refers are legit?

We both know why they cap at $300 per year

Plus the fact there are far more pressing concerns to work on than the refer system here

@will13am wrote:

Haters gonna hate.  Koodo uses referral link, always has.  Why is a referral less legit now?