cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ISSUE RESOLVED] Website Outage

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

UPDATE: Issue has been resolved! Thank you so much for your patience. 

---

Hi Community, 

As of early this morning, some parts of the Public Mobile website are down. Our technical teams are aware and a fix is underway.

Please be aware of the following impacts:

• Some pages on publicmobile.ca are down, including Plans & Get Started pages

Note: In addition to the Community, the following parts of our site are NOT impacted:

• Self Serve (My Account)
  • Activation 
  • Chatbot SIMon

We will update this thread with more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

- The Public Mobile Team

16 REPLIES 16

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I ended up having an opposite issue with too many notifications! I was getting emails for things I had already turned off like quote notifications

Also I would have never really thought about the lack of question mark in the help bubble 😂

@mlindsay2 wrote:

I am still unable to access the network therefore have no cell phone or text Peterborough Ontario

Hello @mlindsay2 ,

Please  repost / "Ask a question" here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/bd-p/Discussions

And your Community will be able to attend to just YOUR issue.

Thanks

mlindsay2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am still unable to access the network therefore have no cell phone or text Peterborough Ontario

dac13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for keeping us in the loop and taking the necessary actions.

@esjliv 

I noticed the missing question mark and the lack of notifications yesterday when i popped in but i just figured it was my tablet doing weird things.....so only thing my tablet was responsible for yesterday was turning itself off two or three times an hour all day long........

@esjliv wrote:

I know something was up since last night. 

Hope it is all for the better! 🙂

No question mark in the bubble any longer....we have a "Question Mark-Jacker"!

esjliv_0-1603318766091.png

The person in the chat doesn't have eyes or a nose either. Did someone steal them along with SIMon's question mark?  The missing question could be on purpose. The symbol does still resemble chatting/talking.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

I know something was up since last night. 

Hope it is all for the better! 🙂

No question mark in the bubble any longer....we have a "Question Mark-Jacker"!

esjliv_0-1603318766091.png

Thank you for the update.  🌹

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@vinnie 

The only amount debited from your account is your plan’s amount minus your rewards.

@vinnie wrote:

If I make another payment are they still going to take it out again as it was due today.

No, they will not. Renewals are done very early on the day of the renewal. You had an autopay failure.

FYI for future renewals:
Autopay sometimes fail. To prevent you from losing service, the recommendation from the PM forum is to make a payment a few days before your renewal date to cover the cost of the plan. The renewal will take the money out of your Available Funds and you can leave your credit card on file for the autopay reward.

vinnie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I make another payment are they still going to take it out again as it was due today.

@vinnie wrote:

Hi what about autopay... My service was stopped today as my payment date is Oct 21st. I tried making phone calls but said service stopped. 

There is no impact to the self serve.  You should still be able to access your account and troubleshoot the auto pay issue and attempt a manual restoration.  

vinnie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi what about autopay... My service was stopped today as my payment date is Oct 21st. I tried making phone calls but said service stopped. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for letting us know, Catherine.  Hopefully, PM can flush out the bugs soon.  🕷

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the update.  Hopefully the technical issues can be resolved quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the communication @Catherine_T . It's rather helpful to all your dedicated technical support crew here to know what's going on and/or changes and updates rather than in the dark and noticing oh that's different. Gee they coulda announced that.

So this is good to hear you announcing things. Keep it up.

Need Help? Let's chat.