Re: [ISSUE RESOLVED] Renewal and Payment Due Date in Self-Serve

Good!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@telemonster wrote:

Good!

@telemonster 

Welcome back. So, since you are participating again, it's useful to know who or which post you're replying to by tagging or quoting them/it.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@z10user4 how to tag and quote? 

Thanks 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Kdhillon wrote:

@z10user4 how to tag and quote? 

Thanks 

You just tagged so you got that. Quote is available on desktop browsers. Click the Reply button of a post you want to reply to and then click on the 3 dots at the right end of the row of little icons above this text entry box and more icons will show up. Click on the "99" quote icon. That will pull in the text of the post you replied to. You can edit that text. Not the content! But you can trim it down or bold a sentence or whatever. Then type your reply after or before or embedded.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is saying issue resolved, yet we still cannot use our phone and it will not allow a payment to be processed.  when we try to call out it says that we are not a customer.  When we try to call in, it goes directly to voicemail.  When I tried to make the payment and the payment would not go through, I then called the credit card company and there is no issue with the credit card.  We are on autopay but nothing is working.  service is suspended.  How can we get this resolved?  We use our phone for work!  it's imperative that is is resolved.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@susanregs wrote:

It is saying issue resolved, yet we still cannot use our phone and it will not allow a payment to be processed.  when we try to call out it says that we are not a customer.  When we try to call in, it goes directly to voicemail.  When I tried to make the payment and the payment would not go through, I then called the credit card company and there is no issue with the credit card.  We are on autopay but nothing is working.  service is suspended.  How can we get this resolved?  We use our phone for work!  it's imperative that is is resolved.

@susanregs It says issue resolved but you have to read what issue got resolved. The Subject says

"[ISSUE RESOLVED] Renewal and Payment Due Date in Self-Serve" 

By reading this post i assume that they resolved an issue with wording of the payment due date. No where does it say issue resolved with payments not being processed, or calls not working, or any of the problems you are having.

To get your issue resolved you can contact a moderator by clicking on the ? at the bottom right of your screen. Explain your problem to SIMon and he will get you help with a human. Make sure to check the envelope on the top right corner of the screen for a response back from the moderators.

FIY auto-pay is not fail-proof. There could be the rare time that auto-pay can fail. If your phone is important that it works 24/7 then i recommend manually adding the funds a few days before renewal to avoid any failures. You will still get the 2$ reward.