cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [ISSUE RESOLVED] Intermittent Impact to Data Usage

yes.... its taking so long for my data to work... already submitted a ticket. im on a $40 plan with 5gb data... its frustrating and it could be my PM account that has its problem.. hoping to resolve this with a moderator

Highlighted

did all possible solution on my side 😞

Highlighted

Re: no internet

Thank you a lot! I was thinking to switch to another mobile server until I learned the cause of the incident.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's there a tech glitch happening as of now again?

Highlighted

Mine still isn't working. I haven't had data since the 7th March. I've tried restarting and everything. 

It's gettinf really frustrating because I'm travelling and I cannot rely on wifi!! Please help! 

Highlighted

My teenage son and I are both Public Mobile users and we rely on the service to communicate. Last Thursday night (March 5th) when I was grocery shopping my son tried to call me and repeatedly receive a not registered on the network error message. He was quite distressed about this and was worried about me. When I arrived home he frustratingly said, "We should just cancel my data, it rarely seems to work!" 

I am relieved to hear that some work is being done and investigations happening as to why this is occurring. I'd prefer to stay with Public Mobile but if this continues we'll have to consider another provider. 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Now resolve the loyalty reward issue please. After talking to 5 different moderators and 1 month later, nothing was done. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CalvinW  wrote:

Now resolve the loyalty reward issue please. After talking to 5 different moderators and 1 month later, nothing was done.

@CalvinW   You probably will need to keep messaging the moderators (you shouldn't have to more than once or twice, I would agree).  But I had a similar issue and the moderator manually applied the missing loyalty reward and after that it was applied automatically. 

It could be that some messages to moderators have been missed and it also seems like there's a few glitches in the system again, and moderators are getting a little back logged.

Highlighted

It happened to my secondary line of Koodo as well. Not sure it's related or not.

Thanks for the update