cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Help Needed] Let us know about your experience on the Community!

@customer wrote:

Yes, that is correct!

Make /model of phone please.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Iphone 8. I have been using this phone for quite some time, spend half my time in the US and half in Canada. I have been using a us # for 6 months and then use my cda # for 6 months. I have NEVER had a problem in the past and I know it is NOT my phone - unless there is a setting that has to be changed that Public Mobile never advised me of.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@customer wrote:

Iphone 8. I have been using this phone for quite some time, spend half my time in the US and half in Canada. I have been using a us # for 6 months and then use my cda # for 6 months. I have NEVER had a problem in the past and I know it is NOT my phone - unless there is a setting that has to be changed that Public Mobile never advised me of.

..and you're certain that it's unlocked ? Who is your US cell provider and who was previous CDN cell provider ?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@customer 

We only first from you today at 12:21pm PT. You've apparently been stewing over this for week. Of course there's no obligation for you to come here and to go straight to the moderators but we might have been able to direct you when you were calmer.

This is a hands-on self-serve kinda place. It's not white-glove service around here.

Check for do not disturb.

What all else (if anything) works?

Highlighted

Great idea, thanks for asking for our input.

Highlighted

The community is such a great place to be because any issue will get attention and answers sought, yet some information is out-of-date. Example is when I activated my line, I was instructed to update Cellular Data Preference by changing APN settings; after further research, I didn't need to make any changes.

Like I said, this community is an awesome platform to interact with great guys and girls willing to assist based on their experience and skills.

I still enjoy my service at Public Mobile with lots of savings from my previous provider.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Thanks @Austin_YQU We are here to help!

Highlighted

My experience in the community has been a bit of a learning curve. I’m not particularly tech minded, as a result trial and error for even joining the community. It would have been nice to not have to have a separate account and password. I do appreciate I’m in an older group of users however. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Smnewt wrote:

My experience in the community has been a bit of a learning curve. I’m not particularly tech minded, as a result trial and error for even joining the community. It would have been nice to not have to have a separate account and password. I do appreciate I’m in an older group of users however. 

Welcome to the club !! Us "boomers' gotta stick together !!

Need Help? Let's chat.