cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Help Needed] Let us know about your experience on the Community!

@customer wrote:

Sorry there are NO links ... only a reply button. Where are these links you refer to?? Not a very user friendly system ... Also your submit button when we talk to Simon does not work

As with just about any web site, usually by default, links in a line of text are underlined.

Moderator_Team < Click this.

But really...did you try the toll free Telus #? Come on...people are STILL trying to help you what with all the ranting.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@customer You have to at least try one of our suggestions. I would call TELUS like @dabr said. You also should wait. A moderator dosent get back in 5 minutes. If you told us your situation before we could have helped you got a working phone by now. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI wrote:

@customer You have to at least try one of our suggestions. I would call TELUS like @dabr said. You also should wait. A moderator dosent get back in 5 minutes. If you told us your situation before we could have helped you got a working phone by now. 

@BearFBI   I think you meant to say @gblackma  & @Nezgar  who put up the Telus porting number 🙂

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dabr Oops. I cant keep up. Thats what i meant to put.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI wrote:

@dabr Oops. I cant keep up. Thats what i meant to put.

@BearFBI  Not a problem, easily done by all of us at one time or another especially when so many users have responded in a short period of time 🙂

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This sounds like a great opportunity to provide feedback.  

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you. My problem is that I activated my phone online on April 9th. I wanted to port my number an I guess this is the issue - although I have been waiting almost a week and just received a note today saying my number has been ported. Along with this note, it said to shut my phone off, wait and then turn it on. I did that. I still do NOT received incoming calls. Until today, my incoming calls went directly to voicemail. They did not ring and there was no chance for the caller to leave a message. Today, callers are disconnected rather than being connected to my number, so it has got worse, not better. Are you able to help?? If not, who/where would I contact to get assistance. After NUMEROUS attempts, I keep getting the same suggestions from the community - turn the phone off then on, take out your sim and put it back in, wait, wait, wait, wait. NONE of this works. Thanks if you can help.

Highlighted

FYI, I have tried EVERY one of the suggestions provided. I have NUMEROUS emails from Public Mobile and they seem to be from so many different departments - I am having trouble even following what is from who. You have incorrectly assumed that I have done nothing and am not following the suggestions. The reason I did NOT restate my issue is that it has been stated over and over and I am not getting any different replies. If your only purpose is to chastise someone, your time could be better spent by fixing a broke system. If you only knew how much effort I have put in to getting my phone working, you wouldn't be making the comment you did. Also FYI, I DID tell the community my situation and they did NOT get my phone working by now. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@customer wrote:

FYI, I have tried EVERY one of the suggestions provided. I have NUMEROUS emails from Public Mobile and they seem to be from so many different departments - I am having trouble even following what is from who. You have incorrectly assumed that I have done nothing and am not following the suggestions. The reason I did NOT restate my issue is that it has been stated over and over and I am not getting any different replies. If your only purpose is to chastise someone, your time could be better spent by fixing a broke system. If you only knew how much effort I have put in to getting my phone working, you wouldn't be making the comment you did. Also FYI, I DID tell the community my situation and they did NOT get my phone working by now. 

Let's start at the beginning...what make/model is your phone ? You've confirmed that it's going to work on PM networks and that it's unlocked..correct ?

Highlighted

Yes, that is correct!