cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: [Help Needed] Let us know about your experience on the Community!

I guess aslong as questions are answered 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

People who have called me keep getting a message that says that this number is not assigned how do I fix this issue 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wow, that is more than enough for somebody who is using unlmited wifi at home. Yes, its definitely worth it for people traveling or who don't have wifi at home to use. I have a friend who had to rely on the Public Mobile network in order to have Internet access since the people at the place decided to change the password and refuse access. It was originally included in the rent. I remember people saying that owners can give you whatever they want, but I am think that it is actually going against the LTB law. Its different if it was not offered when the person moves in, but it was originally part of the agreement.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ckkong  In regards to your friend....if internet is included is written into the rental agreement then the landlord cannot legally with hold the service unless for reasons beyond their control. If thats the case your friend would have to be compensated for the loss of service. Retroactively...and going forward reduce the monthly rent proportional to the loss of service.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@derek250755  Strange somebody else had this issue yesterday. Have you recently activated? Port your number in? Your number may not have been provisioned correctly.

First try putting your phone in airplane mode for 10 minutes. Remove airplane mode. Test by having a friend call you. This will allow your phone to disconnect and reconnect to the network resetting what could be just a bad connection. But if youre new customer you may want to have a moderator look into your account.

You can contact them by clicking on the (?) at the bottom right corner of the screen and submit a ticket via simon explaining your issue. Type human, then account specific issue and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you. I thought that it is illegal, but I have to see what my friend says if that was included in the agreement. If it is verbal that they did offer it, does that count? The landlady did give him the access when he first moved in, but after time she didn't want him to use it anymore and changed the password and refused to give him the access. She actually also has done other things not related to the wifi, but since its not related to phone plans I should not mention it.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ckkong  You can always pm me or we can discuss it in the lounge. I have a lot of experience with the rtb in bc. The legislation varies per province but the spirit of it is the same. So it will depend on where you are...but I can definetly give some advice that your friend could then narrow down with the provincial laws.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

some Mistake i paid payemnt twice please reslove my problem

Highlighted

@harpreet22 wrote:

some Mistake i paid payemnt twice please reslove my problem

You should have started a new thread, which would likely be seen by more people.

As for a double payment, you might think about leaving that amount on your account, to pay for your next 30 day plan renewal, since, from what I've read, it takes quite a while for you to get a refund around here.

If, however, you need a refund, you'll need to contact the Moderator team, by doing this:

To contact a Moderator, click on the question mark icon in the bottom, right corner of the screen, and follow the prompts.

1.) Click on Chat with SIMon, and on the line, "Ask me something", type "moderator"

2.) Click on "account specific question", and then click on "no, I want a human"

3.) When you see an answer, "submit a ticket Click me!", do the obvious.

Once you've submitted a ticket, occasionally check on your private message envelope icon, near the top of the screen, and when there's a number showing, you've received a reply.

Highlighted

Done!

Would we find out about the results of the survey too?