cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: [Help Needed] Let us know about your experience on the Community!

@ckkong  It is 100% that. Man LOL

Contracts to lock a person into paying for something that is sold way beyond what it's worth so that you're in debt, carrying around a device designed to act like your companion but really isn't and you might even get stressed out with the thing should it malfunction.

You know, in India, you can get plans that provide enough minutes (250-500), unlimited texting AND 40GB of data? That's right, not 4GB, not 12GB (as they sometimes showcase for $100+/mo)... 40GB of data... That may not be unlimited but it sure as h*ll would last a person much longer than the garbage we get here in North America.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Berry23 wrote:

@ckkong  It is 100% that. Man LOL

Contracts to lock a person into paying for something that is sold way beyond what it's worth so that you're in debt, carrying around a device designed to act like your companion but really isn't and you might even get stressed out with the thing should it malfunction.

You know, in India, you can get plans that provide enough minutes (250-500), unlimited texting AND 40GB of data? That's right, not 4GB, not 12GB (as they sometimes showcase for $100+/mo)... 40GB of data... That may not be unlimited but it sure as h*ll would last a person much longer than the garbage we get here in North America.

And yet here we are. Would we want to live there just for cheap cell service? So we vote with our wallets and come to a cheaper provider with few to no frills and save our money and do our own repairs and spend way more time than it's worth here answering questions to get a few pennies to help pay for said cheap service.

But y'know...people like the latest greatest and get into the craze of it to have it. And so they spend their own hard earned money doing what they want with their money. You make your choices. Neither is wrong.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The community is great! I have a little bit of trouble navigating but I am learning. 

The help is great, love the questions and answers. I never used the phone sevice when I was with telus so I had no problems thinking it would make much a difference. People are fantastic  here and they reply quickly.  The community  makes it personal. Thank you. 

Highlighted

Im very impressed by the ease-of-transition (former Rogers subscriber since 2015) and have noticed no difference in connection quality or service. Im overjoyed but at the same time dissapointed I had not made the switch sooner. 

I see calling/texting as a barebones requirement for work/school/family and nothing more - Why pay a premium when you can save with Public?

Highlighted

You got that right! I changed from Telus the day my contract was over, 20 years of paying outrageous prices.

I am enjoying  the community  as well as the phone plans and rewards. 

Thank you PM!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just did...excellent job!  Much appreciated!

I am also enjoying the community  as well as the phone plans and rewards. 

Thank you PM!!!

Highlighted

Hello,

I was initially with Rogers for 3 years. I was so damm pissed off with them until I fell in a PM ad. I was kinda skeptical for the prices and offers, especially the $2 discount when signed up with autopay.

Anyhow, I signed for PM after hesitating for 3 weeks. After my subscription to PM, on my second payment I noticed that the $2 discount was not applied. I found ways to contact someone until I can read out to Mods. My issue got fixed at the end. 

Being a client for a year, I am so satisfied with PM. Everything on time and when there's problems, they will get fixed. My father was initially so skeptical about this "unknown" telecommunication service until he asked me to help him sign up for PM as Fido was charging him expensive plans for little service after 20 years witg them. Recently, my father was happy to have used PM free international call minutes gifts and the data with his plan.

Conclusion: Keep up the good work Smiley Happy.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Jessicawu1999  I was with Rogers for 20+ years.  I tried Freedom Mobile for 4 months after Rogers, but not satisfy.  Now, I am so happy with PM.  

Keep up the good work, PM!!!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I added wrong month and something. Went wrong message so I quit

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

🌟