cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: [Help Needed!] Let us know about your Self-Serve password/username reset experience

Survey completed.

Highlighted

Re: [Help Needed!] Let us know about your Self-Serve password/username reset experience

Contact a moderator to help resolve your issue, Cheers

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Could you kindly tell me how you contact a moderator as I have tagged them twice on my post and nothing??

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@FLAMINGOGUYTagging won't help , you have to click on the ? on the lower right hand corner, chat with SIMon then type rep.

Highlighted

Yes, sorry I didn't clarify, click on the Simon Bit and than you can type rep, i hope this helps resolve your probem, happy holidays

Highlighted

Finally somone with an answer that worked! Thank you.

Can not beleive they have made this process so difficult.

Geat way to make unhappy customers out of people.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alan_K such a lie, it was wayyyyyyyyy less than 5 minutes.  Maybe 1 or 2 minutes max to complete this survey Smiley LOL

Highlighted

The reset email actually came the next day which time expired on me.  I was able to finally reset my username and password when I requested the reset email again.  This time, the email came shortly after the request.

Highlighted

Very easy to change after i forgit my username. Loved it!!

Highlighted
Public Mobile

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

Survey completed.

Hope everyone had a pleasant weekend-

Thanks @Felixbthe1 and @dna2016 for your help - we really appreciate it!

To everyone who has mentioned something to the effect of the email not arriving or taking too long, stories like that are exactly what we want to get to the bottom of, so keep the responses coming 🙂