cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

As usual I got her a mushy card and I made a nice supper including her favourite dessert ever.

Pat

Highlighted

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

We both went to Walmart and gave each other a nice card . We read the cards and then put them back on the shelf. Both happy!!

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win!

Caring for my elderly parents is a special feeling...some day the tables may be turned and

need that care...tis the time to spread the love around for others... make the world a better place

Being Thankful with patience & kindness !

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Lucky for me, she loves when I eat the food that she cooks. So it's a win-win situation.

Highlighted

Though I'm not a huge fan of valentine's day (I appreciate my partner everyday), I still sort of use it as an excuse to spoil my partner a little. I show my partner love by helping them and fixing them a cute meal. I also keep note of practical things they need and buy them gifts. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well I tried to play cupid. The whole shebang bow and sticky dart  arrows, wings, the diapper. Got charged with public indecency.  Meeh.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

good food

happy wife

Highlighted

Saint.Valentine Day to me is indeed a day of love and some say fertility as maybe more love happens on that day I told my friend on b-day. Also as I gave a loved one roses soon to be we'd in summer I couldn't resist but show love and tell her that (V-Day as she called it,) is about marriage also. As when soldiers were banned in the past to marry as "it effects" there focus and many did not want to take the sacred vow of chastity(as they aren't high level priest) nor wish to "play the game" with several mistresses, A priest in detect challenged the head priest and continued to we'd them until caught. The punishment was death  sadly. I must say however I am so happy that they Did it in the Name of Love and honor. Then I said talk about Till death do us part huh? She replied," You should write a booking🙂, but in the meantime get married!"......she said jokingly. She's probally right but just so glad I could say happy Valentine's Day to this old time friend of mine and not have her soon to be husband be jealous,in fact he was really happy about it and they started making out!! ....k bye.❤️

Highlighted

Speading Quiet time with the better half. We made plans for lunch together and ditched the kids lol. All in all a very nice long weekend with family !!