cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

For me is to help those around me. doesn't matter if you are down on your luck or needing extra help, people shouldn't be treated differently because they look different. 

So basically, if you want to treat people like crap, how would you feel if others treated you like crap. You wouldn't. So be kind, respectful and treat the people around you on how you wanted to be treated. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

Everyday is Valentine's Day! Lots of kisses and hugs. The power of love! XO

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Treat others as you wish to be treated.  Respect others.  Make time to spend with family and friends.  

Happy Valentine's day everyone.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I work for a florist, so you can guess how I spread the love.   Yes, flowers!  Smiley Happy  It's a busy day, but worth while to know that you have helped so many people spread love.

Highlighted

To be honest, Valentine's Day was not a big deal in the country where I grew up so coming to the Canadian culture it was overwhelming that Valentine's Day was celebrated even by school kids who are pressured to give each person in their class a Valentine card.  It is a nice way to acknowledge the one you love and acknowledge others who cross your path to wish them Happy Valentine's day.

Highlighted

To spread love to others, I like to volunteer.

To spread love to myseslf... I like to just relax and do nothing really, haha

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Family day!

Have a good long weekend!

Highlighted

Happy Valentine's day! I bought flowers for my wife as usual.

Highlighted

First of all, Kudos to the team. You are doing a great job. ✌️☺️

For me, Valentines day is the memorial day of soldiers who were died during Pulwama attack. I would like to send my love salute to the heroes at the border. 😊 ❤️ 

Highlighted

I think keep it simple is better, ultimately, the purpose of Valentines Day is to spend time with those that we love. Sure, going out or doing activities is great but I am also okay with just keeping things low key and perhaps watching a movie at home.

It all depends really.

Happy belated Valentines Day everybody, and thanks PM for this event.

All the best.