cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Birthday Marie-Helene

Simon_O
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey Community! Today is @MarieHelene_L Birthday!  I want to wish her a very happy day and hope she will have fun celebrating!!!

Cheers!!!

Simon

40 REPLIES 40

@MarieHelene_L wrote:

Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes everyone! Even though I'm still not sure how I feel about this 'entering a new decade' thing Smiley LOLCat Tongue 

Welcome to your 20's @MarieHelene_L

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@MarieHelene_L,happy birthday!!  I hope you are having a great day and want to thank you for all you do for us here!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Happy Birthday, @MarieHelene_L!

I hope you enjoy a wonderful day with those dearest to you.  Smiley Happy

srlawren

@MarieHelene_L oh it's a milestone eh?  🙂  Trust me, little changes.  Cheers and Happy Birthday!!!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes everyone! Even though I'm still not sure how I feel about this 'entering a new decade' thing Smiley LOLCat Tongue 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

Lol I was like how come my gif not showing up here it is 🙂

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Happy Birthday @MarieHelene_L!! Hope the day has been great to you!Smiley Very Happy

imm1304

Happy birthday, @MarieHelene_L!  

Enjoy your day and don't work too hard  🙂

Thanks for this post and hello to @Simon_O!  

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Happy Birthday beautiful @MarieHelene_L HeartSmiley Very Happy

Wishing you many many more! 

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

Happy birthday @MarieHelene_L

It's a birthday season received_1651938091500430.gif

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.