Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Good things come in two!

@Alan_K  a BIG "Thank You!!Smiley Happy

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alan_K  Nice to know that PM will honour their mistakes, that's great customer service at it's best.  

But **bleep** I should have been more active in the community, I could have gotten a lot more.  Hey for next time give me a heads up *wink wink* lol. Smiley LOL

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hmm I don't think I got the reward twice? I didn't get it in the first place and was applied manually by mods. I have been blessed with credits especially when there was the $25 referral bonus, so I don't want to ask for a credit that I shouldn't have gotten in the first place... but can anyone check my transaction history and confirm? https://i.gyazo.com/a5856b67a89f8858ab68d45b672ddd92.png

May 10th I got the $15 reward, 10 community, 3 referral and 2 auto pay applied manually. Then I see the next community reward coming in on June 2 for the following renewal. Don't see anywhere it was done twice. 

Mayor / Maire

@steff12321 wrote:

Hmm I don't think I got the reward twice? I didn't get it in the first place and was applied manually by mods. I have been blessed with credits especially when there was the $25 referral bonus, so I don't want to ask for a credit that I shouldn't have gotten in the first place... but can anyone check my transaction history and confirm? https://i.gyazo.com/a5856b67a89f8858ab68d45b672ddd92.png

May 10th I got the $15 reward, 10 community, 3 referral and 2 auto pay applied manually. Then I see the next community reward coming in on June 2 for the following renewal. Don't see anywhere it was done twice. 

I would say you've profited handsomely.

For April you ought to have earned $5. For some reason you got $15. For May you earned $1. For some reason you got $10. Edit: and it arrived days before they were distributed for May.

That's only talking about community rewards.

Shhh Smiley Happy

Public Mobile

@Dunkman wrote:

@Alan_K 

Thanks for update. 

The extra double credit was removed from my account about one week ago.  Also, other community members had their extra credit removed.  

Does that mean we will get the extra credit again?  

What we're seeing is when you hit the actual renewal date the Reward doubles despite it showing the 1X amount in the portal.

We just made an adjustment to everyone seeing that glitch and you should see the proper predicted amount. Anyone able to confirm for us here?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just looked now @Alan_K . I was showing a $2 community reward for being top 25% in May.  Now it adjusted down to $1.

My case is a little different though as initially no $$ showed up in community after I was notified of top 25% in early June for month of May. The $2 only showed up yesterday when you announced you had restored the double Payment.

So I never got the initial Payment for some reason, got the second $2 Payment though which is now showing $1. I am likely an anomaly due to a glitch not delivering the initial $2 reward.

Terry

@z10user4 wrote:

For April you ought to have earned $5. For some reason you got $15. For May you earned $1. For some reason you got $10. Edit: and it arrived days before they were distributed for May.

Shhh Smiley Happy

I see your confusion, I am also getting the $10 off for 6 months promo, which shows up as $10 credit. In April I got $14 total, being from those $10 credit + $2 autopay + $2 refer a friend. 

Mayor / Maire

@steff12321 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

Shhh Smiley Happy

I see your confusion, I am also getting the $10 off for 6 months promo, which shows up as $10 credit. In April I got $14 total, being from those $10 credit + $2 autopay + $2 refer a friend. 

I see 3 $10 Credits yes.

But what I also see is a $10 Reward - Community on June 2 which is early and $15 Reward - Community on May 10 which is close enough. I'd say you've been richly rewarded.

Then you have your autopay and refer-a-friend rewards.

Edit: come to think of it...the May 10 is the odd one other than the way over reward on June 2. That June 2 would be for the prior May distribution of the April reward. The May 10 one is off of anything resembling a schedule. It was the credits that could appear whenever. The rewards are supposed to convert at renewal.

If you're curious enough...track back through your payment history and see if that May one is simply catching you up. Although it certainly shouldn't be that much.

@z10user4 wrote:

@steff12321 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

Shhh Smiley Happy

I see 3 $10 Credits yes.

But what I also see is a $10 Reward - Community on June 2 which is early and $15 Reward - Community on May 10 which is close enough. I'd say you've been richly rewarded.

Edit: come to think of it...the May 10 is the odd one other than the way over reward on June 2. That June 2 would be for the prior May distribution of the April reward. The May 10 one is off of anything resembling a schedule. It was the credits that could appear whenever. The rewards are supposed to convert at renewal.

If you're curious enough...track back through your payment history and see if that May one is simply catching you up. Although it certainly shouldn't be that much.

I think I see what happened. The May 10th $15 was a manual application of the May $10 community reward + $2 autopay and $3 refer a friend. Then I think I got the $10 again (which this thread is in regards to) but was supposed to get $0 in June as I was on holidays a few weeks and didn't come on the forum. 

Mayor / Maire

@steff12321 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@steff12321 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

Shhh Smiley Happy

I see 3 $10 Credits yes.

I think I see what happened. The May 10th $15 was a manual application of the May $10 community reward + $2 autopay and $3 refer a friend. Then I think I got the $10 again (which this thread is in regards to) but was supposed to get $0 in June as I was on holidays a few weeks and didn't come on the forum. 

So this is a bit of a mind-bender but I think I got it figured.

Here's what I see:
Your May 3 renewal is where things got confused.
It should have had $5 from the March reward that was distributed on Apr 10 that would then show up on your May 3 renewal.
It also should presumably have had $2 autopay and $2 (or $3) refer-a-friend.

Jun 2 renewal should have had $5 from the April reward that was distributed on May 8 that would then show up on your Jun 2 renewal.

Then this coming Jul 3, it should have the funny double reward of $2 (originally really $1) from May that was distributed on Jun 7 that would then show up on your Jul 3 renewal.

You got _no_ rewards on your normal May 3 renewal. So now you're behind what should have been 5 + 2 + 2 (or 3). Then, for some unknown reason out of the blue on May 10 you got $15.

And your normal Jun 2 renewal got all of $10 that should have been $5. And the other normal rewards re-appeared.

So I think you're up $11 (or $12)  before your July renewal that should get the double $1.

As far as I understand things anyway. Smiley Happy