cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good things come in two!

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey Community,

If you were eligible for a May 2019 Community Reward, you may have noticed the amount was not what you were expecting. That’s because we accidentally hit the “Go” button twice, and everyone ended up with double their Reward amount! You can blame our slippery fingers 🙂

Now you might be wondering, what does this mean for my account credit? Well, since we love & appreciate our Community members, we’re happy to say that the double credit for this past month won’t be going anywhere- think of it as a token of our appreciation 🙂 

Thank you for your continued contribution and participation in our Community!

-Public Mobile Community Team

49 REPLIES 49

WF123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes!  Thanks so much, PM.  It was just an extra dollar in my case, but every discount is appreciated.  

I wish everyone a happy Canada Day weekend coming up.  Smiley Happy

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is great.  For next month, I suggest getting someone who really nervous and have jittery hands operate the button. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo wrote:

Great work @Alan_K. Thanks.  From the positive comments so far I'm sure this will generate some positive traffic. 

Next month hit the button 3 times:) 

OR let the key bounce a few more times.  LOL

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Great news about the extra reward.  I think most companies would not honor their mistake and reverse the credit.

mh1983

Very kind -- thank you, PM!

mimmo

Great work @Alan_K. Thanks.  From the positive comments so far I'm sure this will generate some positive traffic. 

Next month hit the button 3 times:) 

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SD08 wrote:

I think some credit here is due to @Alan_K, as he advocated from the start for letting us keep the extra amount.  It was nice to have someone from the PM Team on the customers' side.

Thanks for looking out for us, @Alan_K!!! You're the best!!

ooakosiryan

The extra $2 made my bill free this month! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Thanks so much for your generosity, Public Mobile! Very much appreciated!

SD08

Thanks to PM for letting us keep the extra rewards.  Smiley Happy

I think some credit here is due to @Alan_K, as he advocated from the start for letting us keep the extra amount.  It was nice to have someone from the PM Team on the customers' side.

kelvarnsen

Even though it was only $2 I don't think i remember the last time a company that bills me made an error that was actually in my favour.

popping

@Alan_K wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

@Alan_K 

Thanks for update. 

The extra double credit was removed from my account about one week ago.  Also, other community members had their extra credit removed.  

Does that mean we will get the extra credit again?  

Yes, I'm going to make sure your situation gets sorted out. No need to contact Mods as my team already know who should be getting the 2X Reward 🙂

@Alan_K 

Although my account was updated with only 1x reward before my renewal date.  I actually received 2x reward on my renewal date.  Thanks for the 2x reward for May.

The support improvement progrm started early this year.  It seem to me that there is no improvement and is actually getting worse.  I, may be we, like to know what issue(s) that PM is facing and what we can do to help PM subscribers.

hey I only received 5,000 what gives?Smiley LOL

Thanks for letting us keep the extra rewards.  If Public Mobile had accidently deposited $10,000 into each person's account balance, no one would have expected Pubilc Mobile to alllow customers to keep that.  It's just that when these were such small amounts, the manual removal of these erroneous rewards may have left a less than favorable impression with some members.

Alan_K

@Dunkman wrote:

@Alan_K 

Thanks for update. 

The extra double credit was removed from my account about one week ago.  Also, other community members had their extra credit removed.  

Yes, I'm going to make sure your situation gets sorted out. No need to contact Mods as my team already know who should be getting the 2X Reward 🙂

Roger3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for your update and we all love Public Mobile. I consider this as double bonus for the members support others.  

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Thats great, thanks for continuing to make public mobile the best service out there

@Dunkman wrote:

@Alan_K 

Thanks for update. 

Yes I received it double todaySmiley Happy

@Alan_K 

Thanks for update. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K wrote:

Hey Community,

If you were eligible for a May 2019 Community Reward, you may have noticed the amount was not what you were expecting. That’s because we accidentally hit the “Go” button twice, and everyone ended up with double their Reward amount! You can blame our slippery fingers 🙂

Now you might be wondering, what does this mean for my account credit? Well, since we love & appreciate our Community members, we’re happy to say that the double credit for this past month won’t be going anywhere- think of it as a token of our appreciation 🙂 

Thank you for your continued contribution and participation in our Community!

-Public Mobile Community Team

Lol:) Thank you:)

Need Help? Let's chat.