cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us what you think about the new Self-Serve!

I really like using self service. It lets me make changes to my account if I wish can update my account payment easily. It also lets me keep an eye on my data usage which can be important when running close to your usage. Please keep up good work. Thank you.

Highlighted
Public Mobile

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us what you think about the new Self-Serve!

I hope everyone had a fantastic long weekend! I just wanted to remind anyone on the fence that there's less than 48 hours to sign up 🙂

I'm always taken aback by the passion and enthusiasm from our customers for these types of feedback sessions. It's always a pleasure to speak to our customers directly in these interviews.

Highlighted
Public Mobile

We've reached out to our 10 testers this afternoon - please check your inboxes!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That would be cool if I knew how??

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

OMG I'm 1 week late. LOL I would have participated.