cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us what you think about the new Self-Serve!

Works great when user name and password cooperates

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us what you think about the new Self-Serve!

The overall self serve experience is laid out fine, but the site is a bit slow loading.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This survey could even let me enter my name on the second page ( my community name) if this is expired than, please, have this post remove. It didn’t work for me. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Free4ever 

You can sign up for the survey up until may 21st so your good to go....

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

They currently have two different surveys happening right now. The 1Gig data bonus from Alan is different from the one that is signed up with another member of the team. 

Highlighted

If this sounds interesting to you, sign up before May 21st, 2020 by completing this link:

https://survey.confirmit.ca/wix/p946575955190.aspx

when I click this link - second page of the survey asks me to enter my name - when I tap on it it does nothing - doesn’t show a keyboard - doesn’t let me choose an input - clicking the forward arrow gives me and error that there was something wrong but doesn’t tell me what was wrong.

also when I typed this comment it told me I am doing some crazy weird HTML formatting - which is not allowed and I must modify my formatting so this forum could accept my post. 

iPhone XR -iOS 13.4.1 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Free4ever 

The form works in Chrome in an iPad. You may want to clear your cache/history and open a new browser in incognito. You can also try a different browser.

As for the HTML just hit the post button again.

2342832F-6C92-4C53-9CA9-471351759C7B.png

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Free4ever 

The community and self serve are very finicky and can be extra slow or have many errors if you dont use the right browsers (chrome, Firefox, safari), clear your browsers regularly and when making changes or payments in your account use secret/incognito mode.

Highlighted

Tried the self-serve and could not get my question answered so I did the email the moderator.

Highlighted

i would help