cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us what you think about the new Self-Serve!

Thanks for the offer. A virtual conference should be interesting.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us what you think about the new Self-Serve!

My credit card was registered for auto payment, unfortunately I had to cancel it because of a fraudulent activity. Then my public mobile account was suspended and I cannot access my account on self serve because i keep getting an error password or user id and eventually locked out. I now have a replacement credit card and cannot register it with my account. I cannot contact anyone to help me. No email arrives when i use the password reset feature. My user name is  *(***************, My phone # is **********. The system will not allow me to create a new account using the existing # either. I appear to be screwed. So in general I do not appreciate the self serve system. So help me out please

Edited by ShawnC13: removed hyperlink to email address

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@rhjabs : how long ago did your account suspend? If more than 90 days then the account is deactivated.

Are you able to find the welcome email from here? That would be your email address/login for the self-serve.

But you'll likely need to contact the moderators.

Highlighted

It is a great idea to have that in place. 

Highlighted

I have been locked out of my account can anyone help me please. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

customer support.jpeg

@marlonross 

you can customer support by clicking this link below:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@marlonross

Did you forget your password or login? If you know your login try to click forgot password. If you are still not able to get in click on the question mark below as to speak to a human. Then say account-specific questions. then ask to speak with a human again then click open ticket.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Excellent. Signed up.

Highlighted

Now that Andu moderator helped me get back in to my account I am very pleased

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@rhjabs 

Glad to hear he helped you out