cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us what you think about the new Self-Serve!

@shoops 

If you have an opinion and some constructive criticism the hour will go really fast. If you don't have some ideas or some experiences to share then really its a waste of their time and yours.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us what you think about the new Self-Serve!

Thanks for the offer. A virtual conference should be interesting.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Now that Andu moderator helped me get back in to my account I am very pleased

Highlighted

@rhjabs 

Glad to hear he helped you out

Highlighted

Works great when user name and password cooperates

Highlighted

The overall self serve experience is laid out fine, but the site is a bit slow loading.

Highlighted

@Naepalm 

Actually I went though this process and they said that if you are selected they will notify you though the PM here 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@brettster99 right, but when they are doing the actual 1 hour questioning its not through PM, 😉

Highlighted

@Naepalm 

ahhhh got it

Highlighted

My credit card was registered for auto payment, unfortunately I had to cancel it because of a fraudulent activity. Then my public mobile account was suspended and I cannot access my account on self serve because i keep getting an error password or user id and eventually locked out. I now have a replacement credit card and cannot register it with my account. I cannot contact anyone to help me. No email arrives when i use the password reset feature. My user name is  *(***************, My phone # is **********. The system will not allow me to create a new account using the existing # either. I appear to be screwed. So in general I do not appreciate the self serve system. So help me out please

Edited by ShawnC13: removed hyperlink to email address

Need Help? Let's chat.