cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us what you think about the new Self-Serve!

Yet again another opportunity to provide feedback to public mobile  on how to improve a part of their service. As @mpcdesign mentioned when has any company asked for their customers to be directly involved in how they shape or implement parts of their service? This side of never. This is one of the many reasons I love public mobile. There are plenty of ways to get involved, express your opinion, share your experience and be a part of a new improved service model. I would love to be involved.....but alas I have scheduling conflicts that week. Thanks for the offer! I'm in on the next one that comes up.....

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us what you think about the new Self-Serve!

How long does this take, roughly? And you answer questions via private message? 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@shoops  the process will take an hour and they will contact you on your personal email to set it up. Looks like this will be like a zoom call. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

An hour? That's a lot of questions.... 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Naepalm 

Actually I went though this process and they said that if you are selected they will notify you though the PM here 

Highlighted

@shoops yeah it goes by fast though, well if your chatty. Might not go by fast if your not so chatty...lol

Highlighted

@brettster99 right, but when they are doing the actual 1 hour questioning its not through PM, 😉

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Naepalm 

ahhhh got it

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@shoops 

@shoops wrote:

An hour? That's a lot of questions.... 

One hour max if you type slow. Welcome to PM.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@shoops 

If you have an opinion and some constructive criticism the hour will go really fast. If you don't have some ideas or some experiences to share then really its a waste of their time and yours.