cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us what you think about the new Self-Serve!

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Note: The survey is now closed.

Hey Community,

Hope everyone is healthy and staying safe!

As you may remember, in March, we reached out to you to hear about your experiences using the Self-Serve portal. Since then, we’ve been working hard designing  a better account management experience for you based on what you told us.

Today, we’re looking for 10 Public Mobile customers to provide feedback to us on the new Self-Serve design - we want to know your first impressions and how we can make it even better before we launch. We’ll be giving a 1 GB data bonus to participants to make sure it’s worth your while.

If this sounds interesting to you, sign up before May 21st, 2020 by completing this link:

https://survey.confirmit.ca/wix/p946575955190.aspx

Note that chosen candidates will be contacted exclusively via private messaging - so remember to check your inbox!

For the full details, see below:

What’s in it for you:

• Customers who participate will receive a one-time 1 GB Data Add-On within 30 days of completion. 
  • Opportunity to work directly with the Public Mobile team and influence our revamped Self-Serve portal

Details on how to get involved:

• We are looking for 10 Public Mobile customers to talk to us about your experience with the Self-Serve portal.
  • Testing will be held the week of June 1 to 5 and the time commitment is 1 hour.
  • Testing will be done online via join.me web conferencing meaning anyone across Canada can get involved. Sweet right? 
  • Testers will need to access join.me via Desktop or laptop Computer.
  • Testers must be able to speak English.
  • Feedback will be collected during the session.
  • We will contact the selected 10 testers via Private Message.

No worries if you're not chosen - there’s plenty of opportunities to get involved down the line and in the Community. Thanks in advance for your help and we look forward to hearing from you soon,

-Public Mobile Community Team

54 REPLIES 54

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

OMG I'm 1 week late. LOL I would have participated.

Ell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That would be cool if I knew how??

Alan_K

We've reached out to our 10 testers this afternoon - please check your inboxes!

Alan_K

I hope everyone had a fantastic long weekend! I just wanted to remind anyone on the fence that there's less than 48 hours to sign up 🙂

I'm always taken aback by the passion and enthusiasm from our customers for these types of feedback sessions. It's always a pleasure to speak to our customers directly in these interviews.

RedSands

I really like using self service. It lets me make changes to my account if I wish can update my account payment easily. It also lets me keep an eye on my data usage which can be important when running close to your usage. Please keep up good work. Thank you.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i would help

rgnf

Tried the self-serve and could not get my question answered so I did the email the moderator.

@Free4ever 

The community and self serve are very finicky and can be extra slow or have many errors if you dont use the right browsers (chrome, Firefox, safari), clear your browsers regularly and when making changes or payments in your account use secret/incognito mode.

@Free4ever 

The form works in Chrome in an iPad. You may want to clear your cache/history and open a new browser in incognito. You can also try a different browser.

As for the HTML just hit the post button again.

2342832F-6C92-4C53-9CA9-471351759C7B.png

Free4ever

If this sounds interesting to you, sign up before May 21st, 2020 by completing this link:

https://survey.confirmit.ca/wix/p946575955190.aspx

when I click this link - second page of the survey asks me to enter my name - when I tap on it it does nothing - doesn’t show a keyboard - doesn’t let me choose an input - clicking the forward arrow gives me and error that there was something wrong but doesn’t tell me what was wrong.

also when I typed this comment it told me I am doing some crazy weird HTML formatting - which is not allowed and I must modify my formatting so this forum could accept my post. 

iPhone XR -iOS 13.4.1 

They currently have two different surveys happening right now. The 1Gig data bonus from Alan is different from the one that is signed up with another member of the team. 

@Free4ever 

You can sign up for the survey up until may 21st so your good to go....

Free4ever

This survey could even let me enter my name on the second page ( my community name) if this is expired than, please, have this post remove. It didn’t work for me. 

The overall self serve experience is laid out fine, but the site is a bit slow loading.

rhjabs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Works great when user name and password cooperates

brettster99

@rhjabs 

Glad to hear he helped you out

rhjabs

Now that Andu moderator helped me get back in to my account I am very pleased

kentsceviour

Excellent. Signed up.

@marlonross

Did you forget your password or login? If you know your login try to click forgot password. If you are still not able to get in click on the question mark below as to speak to a human. Then say account-specific questions. then ask to speak with a human again then click open ticket.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help

customer support.jpeg

@marlonross 

you can customer support by clicking this link below:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

marlonross

I have been locked out of my account can anyone help me please. 

marlonross

It is a great idea to have that in place. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rhjabs : how long ago did your account suspend? If more than 90 days then the account is deactivated.

Are you able to find the welcome email from here? That would be your email address/login for the self-serve.

But you'll likely need to contact the moderators.

rhjabs

My credit card was registered for auto payment, unfortunately I had to cancel it because of a fraudulent activity. Then my public mobile account was suspended and I cannot access my account on self serve because i keep getting an error password or user id and eventually locked out. I now have a replacement credit card and cannot register it with my account. I cannot contact anyone to help me. No email arrives when i use the password reset feature. My user name is  *(***************, My phone # is **********. The system will not allow me to create a new account using the existing # either. I appear to be screwed. So in general I do not appreciate the self serve system. So help me out please

Edited by ShawnC13: removed hyperlink to email address

zblackma

Thanks for the offer. A virtual conference should be interesting.

@shoops 

If you have an opinion and some constructive criticism the hour will go really fast. If you don't have some ideas or some experiences to share then really its a waste of their time and yours.

fdrcamb519

@shoops 

@shoops wrote:

An hour? That's a lot of questions.... 

One hour max if you type slow. Welcome to PM.

brettster99

@Naepalm 

ahhhh got it

@brettster99 right, but when they are doing the actual 1 hour questioning its not through PM, 😉

@shoops yeah it goes by fast though, well if your chatty. Might not go by fast if your not so chatty...lol

Need Help? Let's chat.