cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us about your experience using Self-Serve!

When I activated my new public mobile number I had issues connectingto the network. However, chatting with SIMon I was able to get clear directionson howto go about resolving this problem.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us about your experience using Self-Serve!

Great initiative. Hope some improvements comes out of these.

My biggest ask is that you add the ability to manage multiple lines with a single login. Many of us manage a few accounts for our family.

Highlighted

I would like the data usage to show a running total as it seems that I have to add it up myself to calculate my current usage.  
Get an App designed so that it's way easier to check usage. 

Highlighted
Public Mobile

Thank you so much for signing up! We really appreciate everyone's willingness to share and dedicate time to provide feedback.

Just dropping a quick note here to say we have reached out to the selected customers as of yesterday, but stay tuned for more ways you could get involved.

Highlighted

been with public mobile ten plus years great company unfortunately the real people helpers in person or talking type are gone  but the comunity helps great lots of question already ased and answered so u dont even have to ask if u look  having an issue but a med is helping me with it as the community couldnt solve but great job to every one here kudos jim

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Self serve is great.... And very easy to use ..... I am recommending self serve to everyone I know.....  Makes me think ahead t o see how to make self serve better....

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Its great all your doing...

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

// Customers who participate will receive a one-time 1 GB Data Add-On within 30 days of completion. //

I understand the survey was open till 8th Mar and so 1 GB data for participants will be added by 7th Apr (another 5 days left). I just wanted to check whether add-on is already being processed to participants as of today? Thanks.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@balaca  were you one of the participant's? Can you tell us? Or did you sign a nda? 🤔

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@balaca  You were one of the chosen participants that gave their feedback via a scheduled  timeslot during the week of March 16th to 20th?