cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us about your experience using Self-Serve!

This might be interesting but I am currently on business day 11 waiting for my SIM cards that I paid for; so much for the 7 day maximum delivery time. Can't phone Public Mobile, to resolve this; no number provided. Can't email them; no emai address provided. I've been told that there are supposed to be moderators for them, but I can't find a link to that either. So far I'm having an awesome experience with PM.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us about your experience using Self-Serve!

It'll be great to see improvements to self-serve! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Public Mobile

@Korth wrote:

I warn you that if I am chosen then I will be *fair* ... not kind, not unkind, just blunt and critical ... I use Self-Serve enough that I very much want to see it become better. More interested in grabbing PM's attention than in the data prize, lol, lemme do feedback and give that data to someone else who will actually use it.

@Lar @Korth @Horsechild07 Loving the enthusiasm and thank you for volunteering! And awesome to hear - we're all about that brutal honesty as well haha Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is great news - I use self-serve CONSTANTLY to measure my data usage and make sure I'm on track - it would be great if I could do that graphing directly on the self-serve site instead of extracting data every day and plotting it on my own! And I'd love to be able to see more data use history, and if add-ons didn't just vanish as if they had never existed, once they are used up! I have a lot of opinions... 🙂

Highlighted

At the moment the self service portal is not available. This makes it difficult to manage my accounts Robot Mad . Any time lines as to when it will be up and running?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@jts wrote:

At the moment the self service portal is not available. This makes it difficult to manage my accounts Robot Mad . Any time lines as to when it will be up and running?

No one knows ATM but wait.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I signed up, always happy to help.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@popping wrote:

@jts wrote:

No one knows ATM but wait.

@jts 

Self-seve is working now.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it's useful.

Highlighted

Awesome phone company.  I love all the rewards to save money