cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 when you sign up for a Public Mobile 30-day plan

So I signed up with the promotion at WOW Mobile for the 30$/1GB plan and I have a 34$ credit in my account. How will renewal work now that the plan seems to cost 35$ a month?

Re: Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 when you sign up for a Public Mobile 30-day plan

Good morning @smnbld,

thank you for getting in touch with us regarding the recent promotion!

If the plan you chose upon activation cost 35$, you should have received a credit equivalent to that (not less than the cost of your plan). Please feel free to send us a private message if you'd like for us to verify this and make sure the correct amount was applied to your account.

Regards,

Mary

**Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.**

---
Enter our Guacamole Day Contest here by 12:00PM EST, September 21st for a chance to win a President's Choice $50 Gift Card!
No purchase necessary.
Read complete Contest Rules before entering.
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@smnbld 

Your plan is still cost only $30! Only new customers, who signup after promotion is ended, they are paying $35 per month.

Whatever left of a credit after paying your bill will carryover to the next month.