cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

@Carld123 wrote:

This turned into quite the thread over someone's miss interpretation over 10$...anyhow...merry xmas

I'll agree with you on that fact that the thread has turned into debate about Public Mobile's choice of words.

However, I don't see a customer expecting the first 30 days to be free to be misinterpretation.  I believe the customer is right to expect that.  It just wouldn't be worth the fight for it, since the second 30 days will be free.

This isn't the first time we've read about people believing that there's no charge for the first 30 days.  Shouldn't customers expect Public Mobile to advertise correctly?  I know the wording wasn't deliberate, but should a correction not be made?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541

You can message a moderator by private message..and include your concerns and details.....lol ..and again .lol ..im done with this thread..😃😃

@computergeek541

Merry xmas..all our comments count..right or wrong...good or bad

@Carld123 wrote:

@computergeek541

You can message a moderator by private message..and include your concerns and details.....lol ..and again .lol ..im done with this thread..😃😃

LOL

I could do that, but if Public Mobile hasn't noticed by now that we're getting a few threads about customers asking why they had to pay for the first 30 days, I'm really not sure how me sending a private message is going to accomplish much. 

Besides, it's not by job to keep Public Mobile's marketing department in line, so me complaiing privately or sharing my concerns with them doesn't gain me anything.  At least, this way, I get some community rewards.  LOL.  That part was a joke.  Posting 5 or so messages about this topic isn't going to change my reward level for December.

@Carld123 wrote:

@computergeek541

Merry xmas..all our comments count..right or wrong...good or bad

At least we're having a little fun with it.  The community forum has been a little slow the past few days. Having a little fun sometimes is better than reading some of the "angry" posts that we see (although sometimes, those customers have a right to be upset).

@computergeek541

True...fun and laughs are the big reward here...

hlu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Syhatheb,

If your phone plan started before December 15th, you may just missed it since you activated in store, it done.

But just be happy, my family and friends had been with the firm for few years and we all very pleased with the services, which I mean no surprise no problem at all, auto pay & loyalty discount keep building up. Every here and there will be some promotion may work for you.

Good choice by going with PM. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

"Next" is a vauge term.  Just to split hairs further-   if a 30 day term is one unit then your next 30 days could be after the initial 30 day unit.  Also, if you're credited with $10 on your account within 5 days you're money has been returned after the itial charge, albiet in the form of a credit not cash.  

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do all branches of London drugs sell Public mobile sims? How do I find out which one does?

Thank you

@lle99 wrote:

Do all branches of London drugs sell Public mobile sims? How do I find out which one does?

Thank you

@lle99

I would say internet search for close by locations then call...