cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Get a SIM for $0 when you activate in-store!

@janezhen wrote:

No. They didn't offer me that. They posted the SIM card price is $9.99.

You had to pay for sim because you activated yourself. It's only free if you do it at store. Maybe, ask them the next time.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Activated recently @ london drugs.

Was not aware..could i have a credit if the 10.00 i paid.

What about london drugs

Hey i gave a referal but did not receive any 10 credit

Mayor / Maire

@1965Did you use the referral code or you gave the referral code to someone else? If it is the latter, you won't get $10 only $1 / month as long as the person is using the service.

I was reffered by a co-worker. Gave them name & information requested.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Even if you paided $10 for the SIM (like me), you can still get a $10 credit. Just use the promo code from a friend when you activate online: https://activate.publicmobile.ca/ 

Removed référence to a promo code as it is not allowed in the forum.  stonechucker.

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

@juice 

Please remove referral code informaiton.  It is generally not allowed to publically adverstize your number on this public forum.  

Mayor / Maire

@1965 wrote:

I was reffered by a co-worker. Gave them name & information requested.

@1965 

Did you enter the referral code of your co-worker?  If so, you should have received the $10 friend referral credit within 72 hours (usually next day).  

London drugs was not listed in the participating vendors for the free SIM card.  Usually, these promotions is valid via all vendors.  

You can try to contact moderator with your above issues.  Click on quesiton mark on the right lower corner on website.  State your issue to Simon and start the ticketing process to get moderator help.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@1965 wrote:

Activated recently @ london drugs.

Was not aware..could i have a credit if the 10.00 i paid.

@1965  Read my post to both @ajanzen and @LJW  to see your options and/or enter in the search bar Re: Free sim card w/online activation at London drugs? My post of my first experience with activation at pm and how I eventually got a refund for the sim card.