cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Get a SIM + $20 bill credit when you activate a Talk + Text plan at Walmart!

I switched from Bell (4 Lines) and got the offer ..... Thank you Public Mobile and Walmart

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Get a SIM + $20 bill credit when you activate a Talk + Text plan at Walmart!

Referred a co-worker to this yesterday. 

He went to Trinity Wal-Mart in Moncton NB. 

He had a PC Mobile # to port,  so the employee tried to get his number ported and couldn't. The employee recommended he do it on his own at home. But he explained he was there for the 20$ credit and free SIM. Went home dissapointed....any information someone can share? he will be trying to other local Wal-Mart tonight.

@Belivo, hi there! 

Can you please have your friend activate his SIM Card with a random phone# at Walmart; once that's done, he can then try to do the port at home through his self-serve account. If he's not able to do it on his own, he can contact us here on the community and we should assist him with it. 

Hopefully this helps! 

Highlighted

I just bought a Public SIM today at Walmart to set up a new talk + text plan/account with Public and they did not tell me about this promotion. In fact they actively discouraged me from buying a Public SIM. I wish I knew about this. 

That's wrong. It's a great deal and you should of got it. 

Not sure if anyone on this forum can assist with that.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JennaMacKay You may try to send a private message to a Moderator_Team and explain your situation!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Be cautious about trying to get a public mobile Sim Card from Wal Mart in Canada.I asked the clerk in the electronics department of they sold sim cards for Public Mobile and he said no then looked at me like I had leprosy.I ended up ordering one online from the public mobile site,it arrived in 5 days  Smiley Happy

I have been using public mobile for 2 years and can get 2$ off for my loyaty. if I change my plan into this $10 plsn, can I still get the $2 deduction for loyalty and another 2$ dedection for auto pay, say totaly $6 per 30 days? 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@wenjie This offer is available to new customers only until June 30, 2018.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@wenjie wrote:

I have been using public mobile for 2 years and can get 2$ off for my loyaty. if I change my plan into this $10 plsn, can I still get the $2 deduction for loyalty and another 2$ dedection for auto pay, say totaly $6 per 30 days? 

Yes you can change to the $10 plan. Yes you will keep your loyalty credit and an auto-pay credit ($4 per 30days). You will not get a 2nd auto-pay credit and you will not get the $20 one time account credit. You wont get a free sim because you don't need one, you would keep the same sim you have now.