cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Get Unlimited Text and 100 mins of Talk for $15

many are waiting for this plan for sure.  

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You want to match call centres too?  I accept the rewards to replace the simplicity of calling in and talking to an agent on the spot but missing unlimited incoming is something else.

They were obviously trying to match Chatr (which indirectly matches Freedom).  Why aren’t they doing it right??

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public is going in the right direction with kick ass plans and more public exposure through kiosks but the brand itself has some legacy issues related to old CDMA public mobile.  Non techies still believe that it only works in the cities.  Lucky mobile doesn’t suffer from same perception since it’s a brand new brand.  A hefty media campaign is needed to tell the general public about across country coverage.  

Mayor / Maire

@Knockali wrote:

Public is going in the right direction with kick ass plans and more public exposure through kiosks but the brand itself has some legacy issues related to old CDMA public mobile.  Non techies still believe that it only works in the cities.  Lucky mobile doesn’t suffer from same perception since it’s a brand new brand.  A hefty media campaign is needed to tell the general public about across country coverage.  

A hefty campaign costs money which needs to come from somewhere which will raise rates which the kick a$$ plans are what brought you here which means a hefty no thanks from me. Smiley Happy

Edit: I was with Telus since the Motorola brick phone and I only learned of the existence of Public Mobile last year. I never knew they were something using CDMA that Telus eventually bought out.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am considering switching from Chatr Will public match the unlimited incoming calling ?

@frankieshi wrote:

Compare with Chatr $15.00 plan, no unlimited incoming call will not make $10.00 Senior users to change to this plan.  

Chatr:

$15 Per Month
100 Canada-Wide Talk & Unlimited International Texts
-Details
INCLUDES
  • 100 Minutes Canada-wide Talk
  • Unlimited Incoming Canada-wide Talk
  • Unlimited International Text,
    Picture and Video Messaging

I am considering switching from Chatr Will public match the unlimited incoming calling ?

@frankieshi wrote:

Compare with Chatr $15.00 plan, no unlimited incoming call will not make $10.00 Senior users to change to this plan.  

Chatr:

$15 Per Month
-Details
INCLUDES
    Picture and Video Messagin

@Klane wrote:

@frankieshi wrote:

Chatr:

$15 Per Month
-Details
INCLUDES
    Picture and Video Messagin

No. Sorry, but this $15 Public Mobile plan does not include unlimited incoming calls.

Oracle

No they won't. You could try  asking  chatr to match pm rewards. 

Mayor / Maire

@mimmo wrote:

No they won't. You could try  asking  chatr to match pm rewards. 

That there sir just won the Public Mobile Award of abso-frickin'-lutely-ness!

They do offer autopay and other bonuses and If you don't use voice mail like me that unlimited incoming is a million times better offer !