cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FBR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Get Unlimited Text and 100 mins of Talk for $15

I'm really glad to see PM offering all these affordable/reasonable lite plans.

Now, if PM can somehow change the fact that incoming calls directed to voicemail still using up your minutes, then it would be icing on the cake!

Please? Smiley Very Happy

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is amazing - data with auto pay. Brilliant!

Mayor / Maire

@SD08 wrote:

@iPhone_PM_User wrote:

is this 3G or LTE data?

@iPhone_PM_User 

It is 3G data.  Any 3G plan is marked as such with an orange circle in the upper right corner in the plans page:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

Data that's throttled to "3G" speed (3Mbps) but delivered over LTE where available.

As opposed to ChatR's 3G connection throughout (zero LTE connection).

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is actually a $13 /month plan with auto-pay -- most seniors receiving a pension spend more money weekly just buying Tim Hortons. My aging 89 year old Mother in Law has a $55/month plan with Bell and jokes by saying "why should I budget just so the kids will have a higher inheritance?".  She has a good attitude and we hope she surpases 100.

@FBR

I thought it was confirmed that incoming calls directly to voicemail do not use minutes.  This was discussed for a long time on the $10 limited calling plan.

Have things changed?  @Alan_K, can you confirm either yes or no, incoming calls to voicemail are free?

Mayor / Maire

All this talk of seniors and whatnot...my mother and MIL are with Telus. They had the same pay-as-you-go (PAYG) plan (neither of my doing) Telus obsoleted the PAYG and created a $3 plan and put those customers into it. For their needs, I still can't suggest to them to change to here for even $10. Let alone this $15 one.

I would agree that customers like them coming here would be just fine with the $10 plan.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

does the 250mb data replace the 2 dollar autopay or is it an extra bonus

For $13 with autopay, this plan is amazing!

I recall reading numerous posts in the last month or so of people complaining about PM not taking care of existing customers.  Well, this shows that PM is listening and here is our reward.  It will not satisfy everyone, but if you step back and look at the market and at other providers, these last two announcements are awesome.

I forwarded both to two other friends and they already got back to me saying these were unbelievable deals (and they have family members subscribed to almost every single provider out there).  I am sure they will be moving over here in the near future and will bring all their family members here.

I highly commend PM for their thoughtful specials in the last couple of days.

Mayor / Maire

@RossN wrote:

Enabled auto pay for this plan gives you a total package of 100 Canada wide minutes (in &out), unlimited international text and 250MB for $13.

Edited for clarification.

@wetcoaster 

@wetcoaster wrote:

@RossN wrote:

@

Enabled auto pay gives you this plan including 250MB for $13.

It is an extra bonus