cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Get Unlimited Text and 100 mins of Talk for $15

Actually the stream starter, Alan_K, still does NOT mention the unlimited incoming calls.

Mayor / Maire

@electrical2771 wrote:

Actually the stream starter, Alan_K, still does NOT mention the unlimited incoming calls.

Oh stream that's what you mean.

It has been a known thing that there's no mention of the unlimited incoming in the plan details after getting it. But it DOES work in that incoming calls are not counted in the 100 minutes. There might still be some other issues with the plan but that part works.

And I may have mis-read somebody elses post when I went to look at it again.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

IMG_20190515_113856_949.JPG

Unlimited Incoming now shows. You may need to future date again though.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@FAUJ2 wrote:

IMG_20190515_113856_949.JPG

Unlimited Incoming now shows. You may need to future date again though.

Actually, it's showing for everyone who switched.  Mine now reads:

My Plan
  • This plan includes: -
  • - 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk + Unlimited Incoming Minutes
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed
  • - Unlimited International Texts

Mayor / Maire

@Jonavin, @FAUJ2, @electrical2771:

There we go then. The other poster in a different thread did see this.

@Pizzaeh wrote:

@electrical2771 wrote:

Please clarify some points........

1. Are all incoming calls unlimited? On the "Plans" part of the website it say so but on this stream it makes no such mention.

2. When the 100 minutes of outgoing calls are used up the phone will not make any more such calls? Will calling 911 still work? Same with the 250MB data, when it is used up it won't work untill the plans renewal date?

If the plan says it includes unlimited incoming calls or unlimited Talk Canada-wide, that means all incoming calls you receive while in Canada are included.  

When your outgoing minutes are used up, you cannot make any out going calls.  911 is not affected - this is true for all carriers; no plan is required for 911 to work.  Once the data portion of your plan is used up, data stops.  It renews on your renewal date - you can also buy data add-ons or renew early, but there are no refunds/pro-rating of fees already paid.

Not sure if it is still true but it was possible to ask a moderator to renew your plan early if you run out. 

@pm-smayer97 You cannot change your renewal to earlier unless to change to a different plan. There are free calling and texting app whenever you have wifi or data to use it. I used to using a lot until I have PM 30 days plan. I don't even use that much each month. But you can use it as spare one when you call someone when you have wifi. 

@sunflowershine wrote:

@pm-smayer97 You cannot change your renewal to earlier unless to change to a different plan. There are free calling and texting app whenever you have wifi or data to use it. I used to using a lot until I have PM 30 days plan. I don't even use that much each month. But you can use it as spare one when you call someone when you have wifi. 

you cannot change the renewal date but moderators can. Whether they still perform these on request is what I am unsure about.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@electrical2771  I have no first hand experience but yes, voice calls will just no longer work outbound and 911 will still work as you don’t even need your cell phone to be active on a plan with a cell company for 911 to work. I would have to sssume that data would also just quit working when you hit your limit on any PM plans with data. Besides renewing early which should be an option in the list of plans IMHO but isn’t so you have to go through a moderator, the other option is to buy data until your renewal date. Terry