cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get Unlimited Text and 100 mins of Talk for $15

@Mukesh2559 wrote:

Hi 

i have recently changed my last plan to this plan. Now on my account dashboard it says your account has been suspended. I am not able to reactivate it . 

Post your problem here in a new thread..more visibility..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/phones_and_hardware with details.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Love this. Have already recommended to others!

Retraité / Retired

Hey @Mukesh2559,

This is just a follow up regarding your inquiry. My colleague has reached out to you yesterday via private message in order to assist you, can you please view it ?

Thank you kindly,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
E5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great plan, just actived but still waitting MOD to port my old number in. Hope would not wait too long. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@E5 wrote:

Great plan, just actived but still waitting MOD to port my old number in. Hope would not wait too long. 

Is it Koodo Prepaid?  If it is not, you can port yourself inside self-serve and won't need to wait for moderator 

Ive been trying to change my plan to this and the page it directs me to says "Oh no. page not available." any suggestions?

@maleighamama wrote:

Ive been trying to change my plan to this and the page it directs me to says "Oh no. page not available." any suggestions?

I was able to reach it

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/15for250MB-3Gspeed

Try another browser? Clear the history/cache? Use incognito mode on Chrome?

See how that goes.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need a little data just for travel and maps. This plan would suit me but I already have a lot of prepaid credits, and don't want to enable autopay. Are credits counted as Autopay?

@april26  AutoPay is pre-authorized payments. You register a credit card or Visa Debit to make payments when they are due automatically.

Pre-authorized payments work a little differently at Public Mobile compared to some other phone companies. You receive a $2 per 30 days discount for setting up this feature. You don't have to use it though to get the reward.
If you already have enough credits in your balance to cover your bill, your credit card will never be charged.
By signing-up for AutoPay, you will get the rewards and it doesn't cost you extra.

Thank You for your response also i am sorry for not replying on time can you send me the link again for further process