cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Get Unlimited Text and 100 mins of Talk for $15

Yea, that's what I usually do.  I only use data when I fogot to download the podcast but that's quite rare.  

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AE_Collector wrote:

@electrical2771  I have no first hand experience but yes, voice calls will just no longer work outbound and 911 will still work as you don’t even need your cell phone to be active on a plan with a cell company for 911 to work. I would have to sssume that data would also just quit working when you hit your limit on any PM plans with data. Besides renewing early which should be an option in the list of plans IMHO but isn’t so you have to go through a moderator, the other option is to buy data until your renewal date. Terry

ALL plans on PM stop working when you use up your allotted amount. There are no overage charges or options for overages. To get more celling time or data, you have to buy an add-on or request your plan be renewed early. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@smp99 wrote:

Question - may be too early for this. Has anyone who is on the $15 unl-incoming gone through their 100min outgoing - does incoming still work or does it shut down all calls. Or is this a bug waiting to be discovered.

At the risk of being obvious, outbound and inbound are of course treated separately...the plan would not make sense otherwise. As for undiscovered bugs, well, they are... undiscovered. ;-)

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Please read these insights and share yours regarding problems with texting with PM, here:

Problems with Texting on Public Mobile? Read my insights and share yours

If you appreciate the thread, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

No thanks! Self-aggrandizement should go unrewarded

Mayor / Maire

@LaOmbra wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Please read these insights and share yours regarding problems with texting with PM, here:

Problems with Texting on Public Mobile? Read my insights and share yours

If you appreciate the thread, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

No thanks! Self-aggrandizement should go unrewarded

OK!!! Jeez. First pm-smayer sprayed crap all over the place. Then you did your comment all over the place behind him. Then he sprayed all over your comment. Then you're doing your current spray.

I agree with you but ok already.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has expired since I tried switching to this plan on may 15th.. Still waiting for moderator to response after authenticate email.  My account has $1 credit after being charged.. What should I do? 

Mayor / Maire

@puiping51 wrote:

My account has expired since I tried switching to this plan on may 15th.. Still waiting for moderator to response after authenticate email.  My account has $1 credit after being charged.. What should I do? 

@puiping51  If the moderator responded and asked you for account verification then that means they are reviewing you account and hopefully it wont be very long until your issue gets resolved.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

It has been over 24 hours since I authenticated..  Now over 2 days without service.. Such a headache 

Pui

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got a response from Moderator after 14 days. Good Luck.
Mayor / Maire

@puiping51 wrote:

Hi 

It has been over 24 hours since I authenticated..  Now over 2 days without service.. Such a headache 

Pui

@puiping51  When you authenticated you did reply back to the @Moderator_Team and let them know right? Just checking to make sure Smiley Happy. It's unfortunate that you have to wait this long but with all the issues lately it's taking PM longer than usual to respond. Hopefully it won't be much longer.