cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Get 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text for $60!

Trying to do it immediately I thought it might’ve been low on money so I put another 60 on my accounts .. Now they both have 120 bucks in each one and I can’t change either one of them

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Get 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text for $60!

I have only been a PM customer for about 2 weeks.  I have already referred and switched over my father to PM. I am impressed by this new plan.  It is good to see some competition with innovative plans and decent pricing even though PM is a subsidiary of Telus.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just switched to this plan from Freedom to take advantage of the US roaming. I notice in my portal that it just says the plan is 8.5GB and 2GB bonus but no mention of USA roaming. Is this to be expected? 

If the 2GB isn't used in the states is it available for use in Canada?

Oracle

@Alan_K  Good plan to offer snowbirds come the fall.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

@Shwakid85 wrote:

I just switched to this plan from Freedom to take advantage of the US roaming. I notice in my portal that it just says the plan is 8.5GB and 2GB bonus but no mention of USA roaming. Is this to be expected? 

If the 2GB isn't used in the states is it available for use in Canada?

The 2GB part can only be used in the U.S.  The 8GB+500MB part can only be used in Canada.

Psm

can one use international add on mins while in US (e.g. call to india)

Mayor / Maire

@Psm wrote:

The roaming add-ons only allow calling to/from the US and Canada while in the US. And this plan appears to act much like roaming according to the chart in the OP.

@Psm wrote:

While you're in the U.S. with this plan, the only thing you'll be able to do to India will be text messaging, or communicate to someone in India using the internet.

yah its a North American . you would probably have to dial 611 and and international voice .

@Vidal wrote:

yah its a North American . you would probably have to dial 611 and and international voice .

Since you have replied to the question about making calls to India while in the U.S., this will not work.  The international long distance add-on only works while the phone is being used in Canada.  This scenario was discussed last night.