cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Get 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text for $60!

@Vidal wrote:

If I switch to this plan , does it start as soon as I switch when I do it online ? Or do I have to wait for the plan I’m on to end first ?  Do I get a rebait on what I didn't use?

@Vidal if you immediately switch, you pay full price and lose whatever you had previously.  Future date (end of the cycle) you pay full price then, and keep your current until it expires (no extra cost right now)

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Get 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text for $60!

Really happy to see a plan like this! My sister from Australia is visiting Canada in the fall and travelling to the US for 2 months as part of that trip. Not sure if this will still be available then, but I'll let her know about it if it is!! Thanks, Public Mobile!! Smiley Happy

zfx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When will PM include roaming service to other countries in Europe or Asia

Oracle

@ooakosiryan  you could buy the 10 $, plan now futuredate this plan. Let the 10$ plan expire (no autopay) and you basically will have 120 days from initial activation to reactivate the sim. This will let you keep the plan in case it expires. Accounts can be expired max 90 days. 

@mimmo wrote:

@ooakosiryan  you could buy the 10 $, plan now futuredate this plan. Let the 10$ plan expire (no autopay) and you basically will have 120 days from initial activation to reactivate the sim. This will let you keep the plan in case it expires. Accounts can be expired max 90 days. 

Good call! Never thought of that! Thanks, @mimmo !!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how do I get the plan changed ?48A00FC0-C783-4FF9-BE5C-873A95C85269.png

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alan_K  That's actually an amazing plan.  You get quite a lot at a reasonable price point.  However I'm not sure if there's a huge market for $60 plans (even though there's a lot being provided in this plan), but most PM customers are joining to reduce their costs, not go back to those $60 plans they left from their other provider.  Yes I know there's a lot of amazing features here, but at the end of the day people are looking at their wallets more and more, and may not want to take this offer because the price high despite all the value you get for it.  I think PM should also offer a slightly less expensive plan with half the data, i.e. 4.5GB of data plus 1GB US roaming, and price it at $35 or $40.  You'll probably get more people biting on that one just because $40 and under fits their budget better than $60.

How long is this offer good? Not able to switch plans right away and it's a welcome as I have family in US and visit often. 

Sorry not sure why it sent that I’m new ..lol