cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Get 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text for $60!

It sounds like the carriers in those areas are getting more than a little greedy! Thanks.

Re: Get 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text for $60!

Yes thank you sounds like a lot of greed thanks for the information I learnt something.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

• When will this plan expire?  Will the plan be extended or become a standard plan? 
GR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@5FDR7  nobody knows, it could stay a while or be gone tomorrow,  if you need it it's best to change to it on your next renewal 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@5FDR7No one other than Public Mobile knows when the plan will be replaced.. however once you get it as long as you don't change your plan, you can theoratically keep it for perpetuality.

@GinYVR wrote:

@5FDR7No one other than Public Mobile knows when the plan will be replaced.. however once you get it as long as you don't change your plan, you can theoratically keep it for perpetuality.

I was going to switch back to the $50/8gb plan as I have yet to go to the US and have no plans on going anytime soon, but tbh I don’t mind paying PM the extra for peace of mind. I also got a few referrals and autopay setup to lower the payment a bit. 

I don’t wanna switch off of it and then it’s gone for good. 

Does this plan include international texting? 

Mayor / Maire

@countonalex wrote:

Does this plan include international texting? 

@countonalex 

Yes, it does.

International text included in both Canada + U.S.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@countonalex wrote:

@GinYVR wrote:

I was going to switch back to the $50/8gb plan as I have yet to go to the US and have no plans on going anytime soon, but tbh I don’t mind paying PM the extra for peace of mind. I also got a few referrals and autopay setup to lower the payment a bit. 

I don’t wanna switch off of it and then it’s gone for good. 

Only you can decide if it's worth it.  You might be paying more for nothing. It depends how often you go south.

Making the switch now :-)