cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get 6 GB at 3G speeds for $45!

Thanks @smp99: May I direct you to the repeated phrasing..."during commitment period". Our commitment period is 30 days (or 90). They are saying that they could change the rate anytime...but not during our commitment period so as to extract more money from us during so. After our 30 days (or 90) are up then we would see the price change and decide to continue or not and restart another commitment period.

But I'm no lawyer.

We haven't seen a price change for a while either so none of us are sure as to exactly what will happen when it does. I'm just going by what is written and my interpretation of it.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Alan_K wrote:

Update as of November 20, 2018: This plan is now expired.

Hey Community,

As a competitive response, effective October 24th, 2018 we are bringing back our 6GB at 3G speed for $45 plan for a limited time only.

Plan details:

$45 for 6 GB at 3G speed

• 30-day plan
  • 6 GB of data at 3G speed
  • Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging

I guess Public Mobile no longer feels the need to be competitive. Smiley Sad Why can't you be a market leader and offer this deal year and others like it year round? This seems like a particularly bad decision to drop the promotion on the same day the FIZZ network launches!

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 7.55.56 PM.png

Now they FIZZ is the market leader offering the same plan you did but at $5.25! (only valid today) Why can't Public Mobile give promotions like this?!? Smiley Mad

@Alan_K @Moderator_Team I would love to get your input on this.

Oracle

@Poogzley, if you are in Quebec why aren't you jumping all over that?  As a National Carrier I can't see PM offering deals like that as it seems Quebec always gets the best deals.  How  long is that promo price good for and what does it go to after the introductory period?

As well if you go into the plans page it was updated you can get 6.5GB for $45 now.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *