cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Get 6 GB at 3G speeds for $45!

@belaclynch

Does your data work?  For picture messaging, your data must be turned on with the appropriate APN settings.  

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi alan, i just recently changed my plan to the $45 plan for 4+1 bonus gig. is it possible to have my data changed to the promo 6 gig for $45?  since im paying that currently

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ghostae

You will need to contact moderator directly if you want to do account changes in the middle of your plan.  But, the wait times are 2-3 days.  

send a private message to moderator through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Include your phone number, account number and PIN.

What you could do is to change your plan at your next renewal date (not immediately) to the $45 plan for 6 GB....  in your self service account.  

thank you!

Wow that is a really cool plan

I need more than  6gb !!!! 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can go to the build your own plan section and get 8 gigs, US and Canada calling, and unlimited text for $50. Which may or may not help, based on your number of !!! 

Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Been trying to change my plan for 10 mins now. Sent a cpl messages yesterday to @Moderator_Team and no repsonse back

Mayor / Maire

@Susanbilly wrote:

Been trying to change my plan for 10 mins now. Sent a cpl messages yesterday to @Moderator_Team and no repsonse back

Do you get5 an error?  what does it say?  last month i tried to switch plans and got an error.  renewed my existing plan and had mods  change plan after the fact  and credit my available balance.  i woudl do the same case in your situation.  if the new plan is more costly add teh difference and ask the mods to change it after the fact.

send a screen shot of the error message as proof etc.  mods are replying 72+ hours.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had the 50 plan 8.5 and balance off 103 and now someone change it to 40 and took balance I want my 100 dollar back