cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get 6 GB at 3G speeds for $45!

@crystalholtby78 wrote:

I had the 50 plan 8.5 and balance off 103 and now someone change it to 40 and took balance I want my 100 dollar back 

@crystalholtby78 Not sure how the happened--basically 3 possibilities:

1) You did it yourself in self-serve and didn't realize or forgot you changed the plan

2) Someone else with access to your self-serve username and password changed the plan

3) A moderator did this by accident while trying to help someone else

Regardless of the cause, the way you can get help with this is to private message the moderator team.  You can learn how to do that here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745.  Please be patient, they are currently taking approx 2-3 days (sometimes even a little longer) to reply.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

1=probably

2= maybe

3=maybe..but probably not..

Highlighted

But you never know...the community is here for any question or problem...if there is a fix...it will be fixed....

I want my 100 dollar andcmy plan expire Sunday and I wnqt the 100 back on the 45 unlimited canada wide and texting canada and USA with 6gb for 45 by sat 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@crystalholtby78 wrote:

I want my 100 dollar andcmy plan expire Sunday and I wnqt the 100 back on the 45 unlimited canada wide and texting canada and USA with 6gb for 45 by sat 

Did you send a private message to the mods as suggested? That's about all that you can do. They are the ones to get into your account. Be sure to send all the proper identifying information or you'll enjoy more delays.

I havent checked in in a while even though I actually put it on my auto calendar.

I thought this was the norm from last fall.

Does anyone know if this is the same price.

When they orininally introduced the 3G lower speed with the 1Gig + 1Gig (bonus), wasnt the price cheaper.  for people who wanted to switch from the original 1Gig (which became ( 4G speed)

@Bubba

This specific promotion has been still time limted the last year.  Comes and goes.  Here for several weeks, then goes away for awhile and comes back.  

If I select this plan is the price locked in or is it variable based on future rates/offers?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Poogzley wrote:

If I select this plan is the price locked in or is it variable based on future rates/offers?

The price of you plan will be locked in.  It will not change as long as you do not change your plan.

@popping wrote:

@Poogzley wrote:

The price of you plan will be locked in.  It will not change as long as you do not change your plan.

As I understand it, the price stays until Public Mobile decides to give you a months (30 days) notice that they intend to raise the price. But that would of course also happen to everybody.

Edit: Effort is right. Actually they can just change prices whenever they like. If you renew with that price then you've agreed to it.

Offers are up to you to take up.