cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get 500MB AutoPay bonus data on select 30-day 3G data plans

@Mbroidwrote: I signed up for the $50 plan with auto pay however there is no indication of the 500mb bonus reflected in my account plan. Is this automatically added or should be stated with the plan details

-------------

When you click on Plan details from the overview page does it say 8.5gb?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

you can check in your data add on section

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@stonechucker wrote:

@RobertQc, last few times I've looked at either Chatr or Lucky, the autopay reward has been optional for 8mos. period.  This is the stupid +bonus feature that PM never had, and now uses as a gimmick, but isn't removable (via the way it just seems to stay all the time).

Someone is trying to confuse us - and they're doing a really good job of it.

Someone needs to keep track of these prices. and the changes. and no Im way too busy

I dont even know what my plan is as its not available and its not listed on my account.

All I know it used to be the plain 1 Gg data plan. I just look at the price with my discount and decide if its fair or not

Made the switch thanks to your comment! Excited to get an extra 500MB for the same monthly fee!

lyx

how come all other plans had a 90 days 1.5G bonus version, but not the $35 one?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@z10user4My plan is same yours and its appear under my Data & Add-On Usage on my account 8.5gb . try to check your Data & Add-On Usage and you will see it Hopefully.

Mayor / Maire

@hamaida wrote:

@z10user4My plan is same yours and its appear under my Data & Add-On Usage on my account 8.5gb . try to check your Data & Add-On Usage and you will see it Hopefully.

Thanks @hamaida. You're replying to my reply to @Mbroid. I asked the same question as you but he never got back.