Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Get 500MB AutoPay bonus data on select 30-day 3G data plans

yes you do still get your $2 off as well 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Whatever Chatr does, Public will follow. So let's make a cheer in the name of Chatr.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yup.  Used to be the other way around.  ! Smiley Happy

They do not offer specials on 90-day plans. I wounder if they ever will.

Indeed, this was a bit bizarre. 

Yesterday, when I looked at available plans, it was 40$ for 5gb and 45$ for 6.5gb.  When I looked at the plans again this morning, those options were gone and it was back to 40$ for 4.5gb and 45$ for 6gb.  However, once you go in to your account and click on "Change Plan", you will see the options for the 500mb bonus with autopay.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Brooke_C nice promo, but you only mention on 30 day so is there no extra 500MB on 90 day?  And if there is that would mean 1.5 GB bonus over 90 days right?

@will13am just including you as well in case you can answer for me as well.  Appreciate your help.  Thanks.

Oracle

@dna2016 wrote:

@Brooke_C nice promo, but you only mention on 30 day so is there no extra 500MB on 90 day?  And if there is that would mean 1.5 GB bonus over 90 days right?

@will13am just including you as well in case you can answer for me as well.  Appreciate your help.  Thanks.

I don't believe this bonus data for using auto pay was ever a universal upgrade that applies to all plans. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If I was to modify my service to get this deal, will the extra data remain this way for the remainder of my time with PM? Or is the bonus data only active during this offer period?

Mayor / Maire

@luke11992 wrote:

If I was to modify my service to get this deal, will the extra data remain this way for the remainder of my time with PM? Or is the bonus data only active during this offer period?

It'll stop if and when you stop autopay. It's an autopay bonus. No autopay. No bonus.

Mayor / Maire

@luke11992 wrote:

It will remain the same "forever", as long as you keep autopay activated and don't change your plan.

Note that "forever" means "until Public Mobile decides otherwise", as mentioned in the Service Terms ("Public Mobile has the right to change any of the terms of service, including rates, without notice").