cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get 500MB AutoPay bonus data on select 30-day 3G data plans

Based on Brooke's explanation, this would mean that the promotion previously did not require customers to be on Autopay.   Looks like those price plans only lasted for about 24 hours.

Oracle

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@Brooke_CI went to change my plan but in the plan builder there is no mention regarding auto-pay bonus on the select plans, can you please explain if this is a misprint, not properly updated or its meant to be hidden so the customer doesn't actually know they will lose part of their data during auto-payment removal or glitch fail?

I did the same thing just now.  I still don't see any auto pay bonus plans referred to in the spoiler.  I did notice an anomaly with the prebuilt plan selection.  The old $35 for 1GB plan is still available even though the $35 for 1.5GB plan was supposed to replace it.

Mayor / Maire

@Brooke_C wrote:

Until this is fixed, customers will be able to change their plan to or activate on any of the plans they can see in our portal.

Thank you Brooke.

Everyone else- lol hurry if you want the same "promotional" plan without the 500mb auto-payment requirement bonus!!!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RobertQc wrote:

@Brooke_C wrote:

Until this is fixed, customers will be able to change their plan to or activate on any of the plans they can see in our portal.

Thank you Brooke.

Everyone else- lol hurry if you want the same "promotional" plan without the 500mb auto-payment requirement bonus!!!

Yup, just changed my kid's plan so I don't have to worry about the 500MB auto-pay requirement. Glad I did my own a couple of days ago. Craziness!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi @Brooke_C

Can you just also confirm that selecting this Autopay bonus does not affect or replace the $2 credit. I assume we still get the $2 credit if we choose one of these plans

This is a screen shot of a friend who signed up yesterday - he is on autopay

FullSizeRender.jpg

Some clarification on whether the $2 autopay still applies would be greatly appreciated

Mayor / Maire

@smp99 wrote:

This is a screen shot of a friend who signed up yesterday - he is on autopay

FullSizeRender.jpg

This means that this plan was changed before Public Mobile made adjustments to the plan.  Yesterday, this was how the plan was showing up.  Brooke's post confirmed that the old plan of $40/5GB has been replaced with $40/4.5+0.5GB Autopay Bonus.  As the plan in the screenshot doesn't specify the 500MB as a bonus, your firend should still get that bonus even if he/she isn't on Autopay (although removing autopay would forfeit the $2 Autopay Reward).

Mayor / Maire

@CalvinW wrote:

Some clarification on whether the $2 autopay still applies would be greatly appreciated

I don't see any indication why it wouldn't.  The $2 Autopay reward has always applied to all reward eligible plans, so this one shouldn't be any different.

Mayor / Maire

@CalvinW wrote:

I don't think any clarification is needed. The promo is silent on anything to do with rewards. It's a promo that "forces" you to be on autopay to get the bonus. Nothing to do with getting the reward of having autopay. Two entirely separate entities.

Maybe even think of it as a double reward for autopay for those promo plans. You're rewarded $2 for having autopay and you're rewarded 500mb for having autopay. Remove autopay and lose both. Have a different non-promo plan and be on autopay and get the $2 reward.