cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get 500MB AutoPay bonus data on select 30-day 3G data plans

@stonechucker wrote:

I've just selected the 8.5 GB for $50.  I'm already on AutoPay, and there's nothing about 8+ 500 on the plan.

Something is severely wrong here.  Stop appeasing and comparing to match displayed offers elsewhere.  Keep it simple here... This is why subscribers come here.

Also, you're now listing 3G data packages in this post, not throttled LTE.  What's up with this?

Bait and switch now??  I'm probably going to cancel my future-dated plan now because of all this crap.

@stonechuckerEven if they do properly implement this (which they have not yet) Imagine how furious people will be when the common auto-pay failure happens and people lose their extra data.

Essentially they are taking away 500mb if you are not on autopay.

It's not a bonus its punishment.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I think we are in the " Land of Oz"!  Things "come and go quickly" here.

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

@RobertQc, last few times I've looked at either Chatr or Lucky, the autopay reward has been optional for 8mos. period.  This is the stupid +bonus feature that PM never had, and now uses as a gimmick, but isn't removable (via the way it just seems to stay all the time).

Someone is trying to confuse us - and they're doing a really good job of it.

Mayor / Maire

Can't believe I'm saying this.. all our answers appear to be in the spoiler.

Who else hasn't read it yet?

Mayor / Maire

It says nothing about the $2 reward staying, switching to data bonus, or otherwise.

Data bonus requires AutoPay to be enabled, and if disabled bonus 500 MB is lost at the next cycle.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

It says nothing about the $2 reward staying, switching to data bonus, or otherwise.

Data bonus requires AutoPay to be enabled, and if disabled bonus 500 MB is lost at the next cycle.

I'll hold off on switching plans until I know I'm not losing my reward 

Mayor / Maire

Hidden inside an announcement in a "spoiler" that you need to click on inside of a community forum is different than signing up to public mobile using self serve and seeing nothing about 1gb + 500mb bonus data for auto-pay.

As it currently stands, there is no information regarding this auto-pay requirement in self serve plan selector or plan builder, so a subscriber who goes to sign up and clicks on "Special Offer! $35 for 1.5 GB at 3G speed" and doesn't use auto-pay will be extremely mad to find out its actually 1gb. There is NO REFERENCE to auto-pay bonus. It simply says 1.5GB for $35.

3555.png

jp2

@stonechucker wrote: 

Also, you're now listing 3G data packages in this post, not throttled LTE.  What's up with this?

Do you think they are actually trying to trick people into 3G data instead of 4G at 3G speed data or they just didn't make it clear enough?

jp2

@RobertQc wrote:

Hidden inside an announcement in a "spoiler" that you need to click on inside of a community forum is different than signing up to public mobile using self serve and seeing nothing about 1gb + 500mb bonus data for auto-pay.

As it currently stands, there is no information regarding this auto-pay requirement in self serve plan selector or plan builder, so a subscriber who goes to sign up and clicks on "Special Offer! $35 for 1.5 GB at 3G speed" and doesn't use auto-pay will be extremely mad to find out its actually 1gb. There is NO REFERENCE to auto-pay bonus. It simply says 1.5GB for $35.

3555.png

It does say data bonus with auto pay when looking on the plans page but you are right they should have it in the plan selector as well so it is clear. 

Mayor / Maire

@RobertQc, the Announcements community forum is the official place for everything promo related, plus the terms of service.

I think this type of information should be displayed outside the Spoiler, or at least referenced in the original post to see *further details* in the spoiler.  It currently does not show that in the original post.  I totally missed the spoiler at first as it was under the displayed chart (which seems to continue in the spoiler).  Cruel tricks are happening.