cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Get 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay bonus at 3G speed for $25!

"Update as of April 15, 2019: This offer will expire on April 22nd, 2019."

Does this mean the plan will no longer available to customers already on this plan after Apr 22? Or the Apr 22 expiry only applies to new signup?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@edmondsam wrote:

"Update as of April 15, 2019: This offer will expire on April 22nd, 2019."

Does this mean the plan will no longer available to customers already on this plan after Apr 22? Or the Apr 22 expiry only applies to new signup?

Take a look at the announcement here , and read through the FAQ's.

FAQ

Question

Answer

Will I keep the same plan forever? Will my plan change?

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information about our plans.

My current plan is one of the ones set to expire. Is any action required from me?

If you would like to continue on your current plan, no change is required.

I currently have one of these plans. If I switch to another plan, can I switch back?

You can switch back to these plans up to April 22nd. After that, these plans will no longer be available.

AJ9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the heads up. Today I have set it to change at the next renewal data, so I'm assured that I'll get it.

Will I loose my loyalty and referral rewards if I switch to this plan??  I'm sure in the 35 pages this is answered before Sorry Eh!

I have a fairly good discount through above rewards, will I still get them after I switch.

Appreciated

DvAbCanEh

Mayor / Maire

@DvAbCanEh wrote:

Will I loose my loyalty and referral rewards if I switch to this plan??  I'm sure in the 35 pages this is answered before Sorry Eh!

I have a fairly good discount through above rewards, will I still get them after I switch.

Appreciated

DvAbCanEh

No.

Yes.

Wow, Great service, got my anwser in 1 minute and 30 seconds. much better than waiting on a phone for 45 minutes to talk to other communication providers, LOL

YES I'm switching

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@DvAbCanEh wrote:

Wow, Great service, got my anwser in 1 minute and 30 seconds. much better than waiting on a phone for 45 minutes to talk to other communication providers, LOL

YES I'm switching

This is exactly what i keep saying, maybe it's just luck but i got almost instant response after 3am at one point and since everything is written i don't have to describe the issue every time my call gets transferred. When there is an issue affecting lots of people you may be out of luck i guess, but I'll take that. 

I have been with Public Mobile just over a year ...was checking my data usage and bill when I came across this plan...I immediatelly changed to this plan before the next billing cycle...

With $2.00 Auto-Pay discount and $1.00 Loyalty discount, my bill including taxes will be just under $25.00 a month now...

Sweet Jack Lords Hair, couldn't be happier...

I just changed to this plan and it doesn't work 😡

You should see a change at the next bill due date or next billing cycle...