cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay bonus at 3G speed for $25!

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Update as of April 23, 2019: This plan is now expired.

Hey Community,

Starting March 13, 2019, the $30 for 500 MB Data at 3G speed plan will now be available for $25 per 30 days - for full plan details, check it out below:

Plan details:

• 30-day plan
  • 500 MB Data at 3G speed
  • +Bonus 500 MB with AutoPay
  • Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging
  • Voicemail and Call Display
  • New and current customers are eligible

How to Get This Offer:

New customers

Current customers

1. Purchase a SIM Card: Click here to order online or locate a participating retailer to purchase a SIM Card.
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca and follow the instructions to activate your SIM Card. If purchasing from a participating retailer, the retail associate can assist you with the activation.
  3. During the activation process, select the ready-made plan “$25 for 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus”.
  1. Log in on Self Serve
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-ons”
  3. Select “Change Plan”
  4. Select the ready-made plan “$25 for 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus”. You will have the option of changing your plan immediately or upon the next renewal date.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

-Public Mobile Community Team

FAQ

Spoiler

Question

Answer

I’m already on the $30 500 MB 3G Data plan with Unlimited Talk & Text. Do I need to do anything to get my rate plan to $25/month?

The plan price will not update automatically. To take advantage of the new price, you will need to follow the instructions outlined above in “How to get this offer” and read the “Current customer” section.

I chose to switch to the $30 500 MB 3G Data plan with Unlimited Talk & Text on my next renewal date. Will my plan’s price automatically change?

If you had requested to change your plan before this new pricing was announced, you will continue to pay $30 per 30 days. The plan price will not update automatically. To take advantage of the new price, you will need to follow the instructions outlined above in “How to get this offer” and read the “Current customer” section.

Will I keep the same plan forever? Will my plan change?

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information about our plans.

397 REPLIES 397

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It's a great deal for anyone on the  talk and text only plan. Free Canada wide calling upgrade and free 1gb data for no additional cost.

Great work PM.  great not seeing "competitive response"  in the title.

Keep it coming. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I was hoping to see a match to the $15 deal the competition just released.  Although this is a little bit more, the value is actually better.  Keep up the good work Public Mobile!

@Pizzaeh, a specific Special Offer for $25.  If you're interested, get on it.  It's not applied automatically to anyone on a plan with the same features.  You must change your plan if you want it.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Prices are being lowered?!?  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Alan_K, this is a great offer for a lot of people.  $23 for unlimited Canada wide calling international texting and 1GB wow!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

200.gif

This is a good offer.

Thanks @Alan_K 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Perfect plan for low data users! You will not find any cheaper than this....

Need Help? Let's chat.