cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get 4.5 GB at 3G speeds for $40!

@Vinchenzo50 wrote:

So if this $ 40 a month for 4.5 GB promotion is for a limited time, if I sign up am I guaranteed this offer as long as I stay??  Or does the price go up once the promotion ends??

No carrier guarantees prices to stay the same forever.  At the same time, the pirce is not set to go up after the promotion ends.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, trying to go through and sign up for this deal, and was going through and setting up my account, then my wifi died as finalizing a plan, and when reconnected, account wasn't made and when i try to register new, it says my sim is invalid. 

So kinda at a loss, Help ?

thanks

Douglas

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ouch, that's beyond frustrating. I think you're going to have to message a moderator to sort this out. Click the link to do that, and good luck!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

My due date keeps changing each month which totally sucks with being low income 

Mayor / Maire

@CKreibom87 wrote:

Yup. Keyword "month". It's actually 30 days. Interesting outcome though. Hadn't thought of that. Sorry it's a struggle for you.

Mayor / Maire

Try to top up early if you can.  Or at least a portion of it.  $5 a week might be enough to help you.

Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@CKreibom87 wrote:

Yup. Keyword "month". It's actually 30 days. Interesting outcome though. Hadn't thought of that. Sorry it's a struggle for you.

@z10user4 it amazes me how this gets past so many people.  Any time you have a month that isn't exactly 30 days long (Feb plus all the 31 day months), the following month your payment date changes.  For months following a 31 day month, your payment will be 1 day earlier the next month.  In March, your payment date will be 2 days later than in Feb, except on leap years when it will be 1 day later.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Very nice plan. Recently I activated the $30 plan. Let's see how much data I am going use per month. I may switch to this plan soon.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Maybe that's why the ydont offer 90 days, even more confusing if 30 days is differnt than one month.  Smiley Happy

Thanks.